The New Boyfriend (Tom Holland)

Summary: In your friend group including you, Zendaya, Tom, Haz, and Jacob, you and Tom had a relationship. However that mutually ended 9 months ago. Now, you're introducing your new boyfriend. But what's Tom's opinion?
Warnings: swearing, angst, fighting, blah blah
Word Count: 2428
bf/n = boyfriend's name

Your POV:

"Do we have to do this?" Bf/n frowns and I laugh a little, fixing his hair for him whilst stood in front. "I'd rather put it off for another day"

"Scared of my friends?" I hum and he thinks for a moment.

"Kinda"

I laugh and he smiles, resting his hands on my waist before pressing a kiss down onto my lips. "It's gonna be okay, alright? They'll love you" I assure and he huffs.

"Right" He sighs, "I just- they are all big celebrities yanno. I'm nobody compared to them" He shrugs and I frown.

"Well. You're not a nobody to me okay? I like you so they will too" I assure. He lets out a heavy breath. "What else is it?"

He sighs. "This Tom guy..." he trails off and I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Don't do that okay. Just, you were in a relationship. He's gonna hate me and you will too because of it. You speak pretty bloody highly of him"

"He's my best friend of course I speak highly of him" I mumble, walking and getting my stuff ready in my bag. Bf/n pulls me into him by my waist.

"I know that. I promise. Just, I don't trust him" He huffs and I sigh.

"Do you trust me?" He nods at my question. "Then you have nothing to worry about"

Bf/n sighs. "Right" he murmurs. "Lets just go"

He steps away and heads to the front door of my
house, opening it and heading to the car already. I sigh. He's gotta at least try for me. After all these are my best friends.

I head out to the car once locking the door and get in the passenger seat.

The car ride is silent and a little awkward. I still don't get why he stormed out. "Can't you call him? I don't want him there" Bf/n says and I look at him confused. "Tom" he confirms to me.

I scoff. "No! He's my friend" I shake my head and B/n clenches his jaw, shaking his head.

"It's not like I'd make you go out with my ex and I" He grumbles and I roll my eyes.

"It's different"

"How? Enlighten me" Bf/n questions, looking to me for a moment before back to the road.

"Because Tom didn't cheat on me, Tom and I ended it mutually and not in an argument that could end the damn world, Tom and I ended it almost a year ago, and also he's my friend, he's one of my best friends! You hate your ex" I explain and he just ignores me. He knows I'm right.

"I don't want him there" Bf/n mutters.

"I don't care. I do. This is for me, not you. You're meeting my friends. And he's one of them"

We arrive at the massive building we decided to go to for late night bowling, and Bf/n and I get out of the car. We head on in and I spot everyone already in the alley, chatting and laughing.

Bf/n and I head over, and he slides his hand around my waist. "Hey!" I smile, looking to Zendaya, Jacob and Haz. They all turn.

"Heyyyy" They all say in near unison and I laugh.

"Okay, guys, this is Bf/n, Bf/n, that's Zendaya, Haz, Jacob, and..." I frown, "Where's Tom?"

"Bathroom, he'll be back soon" Zendaya chuckles, standing up. I give her a hug and Bf/n introduces himself to the guys then Zendaya. We all chat then a hand messes up my hair from behind. I turn around, glaring at Tom who's smirking.