A Few Scratches (Peter Parker)

Summary: Peter comes to your bedroom window in a bad state after patrol, and you're there to patch him up
Warnings: gore ig? swearing :0, fluff at the end :)
Word Count: 2005

Your POV:

Being Peter Parker's girlfriend is amazing. I mean everybody underestimates what kind of guy he is. Others see him as a nerd in school who is socially awkward, which sometimes can be true, but he's not just that guy.

There are hundreds of upsides to dating him. All the cuddles. God he loves cuddles. And swinging around the city late at night time because of course he's the one and only Spider-man, only a few people knowing, but that has nothing to do with the way I feel for him. But after I did find out I gotta say, it was amazing because the dates on rooftops, sat on a blanket and looking up at the stars, trying to pick out the constellations, those times are the some of the best in my life.

Also, the study dates, the terrible science jokes that he finds incredibly funny, and that is what makes them funny. The kisses, whenever he can get a kiss in he won't hesitate. PDA isn't his thing, mine neither, but he loves his kisses, and lets just say Peter Parker isn't just as innocent as some people may think. I love him to bits, I really do, and dating him is 99% the happiest feeling on Earth.

99%.

The one bad thing though, as I said previously, Spider-man. I mean I'm proud of him, extremely proud of him, he saves people's lives in his free time and he has such a good heart, but God. He is a risk taker. The fighting, the dangerous situations he constantly gets himself in. It worries me to the point I don't think I could worry more. And when he gets hurt, it's horrible. I know that he can heal faster than the average human, but it's still scary, and extremely stressful.

And this is one of those worse nights.

Tap Tap Tap.

I look up from my homework whilst I'm sat on my chair at my desk in my room, and my eyes widen when I see Peter in his Spider-man suit, clutching his side, outside of my window on the fire exit. I quickly scramble to my feet and run over, sliding open the window as he practically collapses onto my body, and I wrap my arms around him.

"Peter? Hey what happened?" I ask him as I bring him to my bed but he just groans in response. I help him sit down, and he lays on his back panting, his hand still over his side as I bring his feet up on the bed, laying him down properly, my heart pounding. This is bad.

I quickly shut my window and go over to Peter, pulling the mask off his head to find his eyes screwed shut and his breathing erratic now, bruises of sickly colours littered over his face. "Babe? Hey look at me" I say and he manages to open his eyes, looking up at my face.

"I'm gonna go get the first aid kit okay? I'll be right back I promise" I tell him and he nods, straining his movement like it takes God knows how much effort. I sprint out the room, going to the bathroom and rummaging through the cupboards, finding the first aid box at the back and going straight to my bedroom, locking the door in case my parents come home any time soon even though they shouldn't be back from their business trip until tomorrow evening.

I put it on the bed beside him as groans and whimpers of pain come from him and I click the spider in the centre of his dirty and worn out suit as it comes off around him. I pull it down, his hand which was clutching his side falling off of him, and revealing a very large gash going from just under his belly button, finishing at the side of his chest near his armpit.

"Holy shit" I gulp whilst looking at it. He's come to mine beaten and bruised before, but this is by far the worse. I look over his chest too, seeing cuts littered everywhere and I let out a breath, "Peter this is bad" I state. What the hell did he do to have this happen?