Disagreements (Peter Parker)

Summary: You get into a fight with Peter about him being Spiderman and he says some things he doesn't mean.
Warnings: maybe swearing idk, angst
Word Count: 2033

Your POV:

I stand, pacing around my bedroom panicking. I haven't heard from Peter in three days, and Tony told me earlier that he went on a mission three days ago and should be back by now.

But he's not.

And he won't answer my calls. Not my texts. For all I know he could be dead and I'd have no clue. I try ringing him again, straight to voicemail. "Shit" I breathe, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

What if he's dead? Or hurt? Or dying? However just at that moment I look to my window with wide eyes, seeing Peter climbing in whilst in his suit still. He steps in, shutting the window and looking at me after removing his mask.

"Hey ba-"

Before he can finish I immediately run and wrap my arms around his body, hugging him as tight as I can. "Woah what's wrong?" He asks, letting his arms wrap around me too.

"You're an idiot" I mumble into his shoulder and he looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me!" I ask, stepping back from him and knowing I don't have to whisper yell as my parents aren't here. "I thought you we're dead! Or dying or something!"

"Y/n calm down geez" Peter says, hands on my shoulders, "It was just a mission-"

"Yeah. It was a mission. One that you could've been killed on!" I exclaim and I watch how his jaw clenches, expression changing.

"Well does it look like I got killed?" He asks me, stepping back and gesturing to his body and I groan. He really doesn't get it.

"That's besides the point!"

"Not really!" He counters, "I thought you'd think I was good enough to not get killed on a mission. Lovely to know how highly you think of me" He scoffs, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I never even said that! Of course I think you're capable of anything but-"

"But what? You clearly don't think that if you're freaking out over the smallest thing" He raises his voice, obviously getting angry. But I'm standing my ground. This isn't over until he hears me out.

"Yes I do! But what the hell am I supposed to think when you go missing for three whole days and don't answer my texts, my calls! For all I know you could've been dead and I wouldn't know!" I raise my voice too, trying to get my point across but it clearly doesn't work as he just groans and runs his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"I don't have time to go on my phone when someone's trying to kill me!" He shouts.

"So someone was trying to kill you for 72 hours straight?" I ask and he rolls his eyes, "Exactly. All I ask is that you send me a text telling me you're okay! And also tell me when you're going on a mission!"

"Oh my God you're so annoying" He groans and I feel a slight pang of hurt in my chest but I ignore it for now.

"How? Tell me Peter how am I annoying for caring about you?" I ask.

"You care too much! I don't tell you when I go on missions because of this! You freak out and get all upset and nag at me!"

Seriously? I care to much. Oh this b-

"I don't get upset! I don't nag at you! But imagine if it was me on these missions and I just disappeared for three days without telling you why or not telling you if I'm okay or not. You'd be annoyed at me!" I defend. That's exactly how it is and he knows it too. Yet he just won't stand down and accept that I'm right.