you scoff and get away from him, you bend over to pick up the set and your shoes from the floor. as soon as you bend over connie comes up behind you fake banging you from the back.

you feel his jeans against your ass and his hand on the arch of your back.

you were kinda nervous because you never did this type of shit in public, you never wore no underwear with a skirt, had a vibrator in your panties, had sex in a dressing room. but there was a first time for everything.

connie bends down and licks your clit one time "connie.. you know we're gonna get caught." his fingers meet your lips and rub them, feeling all the wetness.

"i guess you'll have to be quiet."  he whispers, looking into your eyes from the mirror. "okay.." you hesitate.

he grabs your ass cheeks and spreads them and licks his lips, causing you to start laughing. "connie what the hell"

"i wanna try to eat ass" you turn and look at him. "in public? no sir." you scold him and he rolls his eyes, connecting his tongue to your clit.

you grip the wall as his long tongue pokes the inside of your walls, it barely was in but you still felt it since his face was buried in your ass.

his tongue curls and doesn't miss. he was being gentle and it felt so good. he inserts his finger into your hole, thrusting it in and out.

you put your hand over your mouth as he adds another finger, sounds of him slurping you up fills the big dressing room.

just then he pulls away, making you look in my legs to see him standing up. "let's go" he tells you to get up, your eyebrows ruffle at him and you stand up.

"where we going?" you question him, and he answers with a smile "to get pizza"

you realize what he's doing, this was a thing. he loved teasing you until you were at your breaking point.

you drop to knees in front of him and start begging. you hook your arms around his long legs and put your chin against his dick, looking up at him "please.. pretty pretty please. make me feel good."

"no. stand up, you're gonna get all dirty" he tries to pick you up from the floor. you stand up and hug him, whispering in his ear.

his eyes widen as you grab his chain and bring your lips to his.

ilyconnie

𒊹︎ 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇

𒊹︎ 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇

ilyconnie: best birthday ever.

liked by auroraaa_, iiamerenyeager, saiinextdoor, sheluhjean, and 128, 920 others.

click to view comments.

auroraaaa_: i love you baby
(pinned)

user: happy birthday to my husband.
auroraaaa_: 😂😂

user: lol, that's me in them pictures
       ilyconnie: POV: you're delusional.

"AHHHH" connie screams from the feeling of the vibration on his face, you start laughing and keep massage his face.

this was "aurora and connie's ghetto spa" you cleansed his face and then started doing his makeup.

you put lashes on him and do his eye brows and lip gloss. "okayyyy, you look prettier than me" you stand him up to look in the mirror

"look at me" he puts his tongue over his teeth like tabina be doing. "look at you" you smack his butt and he turns around and grabs your neck.

"chill out before i deal with yo lil big headed ass"  you look at him with a smirk on your face and push him off of you. "deal with me then nigga"

"girl bye" he rolls his eyes and looks at himself in the mirror "oh okay."

——

unedited.