dedication

---

hi you pretty people! this concludes my first little story in its entirety with its sweetness and chaos. unfortunately, this is where we leave rory and h's story.

i like to think that they're in their endless sunflower field in sunny california, with their safe and happy little girls wrapped up in harry's knitting pride and joy items. more days spent under the sun with their toes in the warm sand, building seemingly massive sand castles under the shade of their crocheted sun hats and harry chasing his girls across the tide pulling in at their feet with their laughter blending with the cyclic waves. their little sun angels, the center of their galaxy. they're happy, something that seemed like a foreign entity to them once.

just know, they'll always be there – laying out on the beach under the stars glittering above as a reminder that they're never truly alone, and neither are you.

because just like them and their love, as long as the stars are above us, we'll be alright.

it's bittersweet.

but i just wanna say thank you. thank you for the people i've met through this crazy story ... you know who you are. thank you for the love i never expected to receive. you're all angels and i never in a million light years would have imagined to receive this much love on some stupid story i daydreamed about one night before bed.

i know it's not perfect, and i never expected it to be. but thank you for giving me an escape from reality, honestly, thank you beyond words.

but to the one person that i've met along the way, my scientifically-proven twin, my purple. without you az, (@lhhismyvice) this story would never have run its course and been finished in the first place. so thank you for never failing to fuel my imagination, for the endless laughs and conversations well into ungodly hours of the night, and for the safe space within you this year. god, i don't know where i'd be without you in this journey through this. thank you for being my bestest friend. thank you for choosing me back. i love you so bad, all these miles away.

in art as in love, instinct is enough.

loving you to the stars for as long as they exist above us,
H.

and so this isn't goodbye yet, i have a lot more up my sleeve, i promise

and so this isn't goodbye yet, i have a lot more up my sleeve, i promise ... another ace, per say? what's next in the eversincekyoto universe, you ask?

VERTIGO! another dark, maybe slightly psychotic harry story. 90s film. fashion. sex. scandals. and hollywood galore.

i'll see you in the next world!

vertigo era incoming ...

---