81 *

" i lose control when i'm with you "

---

aurora astor. *

"Girlfriend, huh?"

I gather his pretty face into my palms back in the security of his hollow loft illuminated in starlight pouring in from above. I surrender, almost too indubitably, to his ring-clad hands that welcome my body into his lap as he leans back against the headboard.

Regarding the way his wicked smirk only grows tenfold as his fingers dig into my hip bones, dragging me further onto him to melt onto his crotch with his rough groan subtly puffing from his raspberry lips.

The way he looks at me ignites a burning fire within my soul practically. In a way that has me melting and consumed entirely by his existence. I don't think I've ever been perceived the way he does — truly, unequivocally. As if he could see through me to the scarred insides and chooses to stay — chooses me.

"Yeah? Do you have a problem with that?" He coyly teases, that dimple I adore carving into his cheek through his words.

I subtly shake my head, eliciting a satisfied smile on his swollen lips. His fingertips dig into the bare skin of my navel exposed from my set. My head dips to the crook of his neck, and I drag my mouth over his warm skin with a foolish grin lingering. Humming into his skin, I connect my lips in gentle kisses to every spot I bruised.

My tongue teasingly glides up the side of his throat, meeting his thrumming carotid to relieve a needy groan from his lips. "Rory," he practically pleads while dragging every syllable of my name from his lips.

"What do you want?" I graze a kiss over his flushed skin, "hm?" Brushing the tip of my nose against the hinge of his jaw with a painted smile on my face.

"You ... just you ... all the damn time," he breathes out.

The warmth saturates in my heart, granting an inevitable smile on my lips.

My chest flushes against his as his heavy, viridescent eyes drag down to my parted lips, his chest delicately heaving in pure, withheld desire — allowing me to have my control tonight.

A self-effacing smile twists onto my lips as I trace the underside of his defined jaw with my fingertip, "Then ask me," I request.

His brows furrow to elicit lines across his forehead, I couldn't tell if it was from solely confusion by my words or the built-up tension I refuse to utterly hand over.

"Ask me that question properly and I'll consider giving you what you want," I whisper as my fingertips meet the wisps of his curls to mindlessly tuck behind his ear.

And his eyes gleam under the silvery moonlight spilling over us within the darkness engulfing us, subtly shaking his head in disbelief at my persistence. "For fuck's sake," he scoffs, equally stimulating a wider grin on my lips.

"A shame, really, I could go for a shower anyway–" I click my tongue, sighing in evident distress to draw back only a mere inch from his lap before he hauls me back into him.

"Fuck you–" he chuckles to my beaming delight in watching him squirm.

His gaze collides with mine, boring into me as though I could even come close to the beauty of his stars above. "Will you just be my goddamn girlfriend?"

I chuckle under my breath, pretending to tame the flutters consuming my belly. "God, the fucking attitude–" I taunt.

He just swears under his breath, leaning into me to dip my body backward in the cradle of his arms before his lips capture mine to cease my words.