47

TRIGGER WARNING: child abuse and mention of death

---

"  i feel more and more like i was made for you "

---

aurora astor.

I tuck myself into the leather seat of his classic car, surrounded by a thick blanket of midnight darkness with his presence. His cologne lingers in the small space like a blanket of nostalgia wrapped around me.

Harry starts up the ignition, thrumming the machine to life to illuminate the center console with the melodic soulful reverb of his music. I fidget with the hem of the sleeves of his crew neck swimming on me and perceive his palm extend into my field of view.

I glance over to notice sugar-coated watermelon candies awaiting me like the last time. My lips twitch up as I glance up to find a knowing smile on his structured face with a blue light cast across his face from the console.

"Only if you want," he murmurs and I couldn't resist the drugs laced into the candies offered in front of me.

I simply laugh under my breath before taking the three candies from him and placing them both into my mouth to chew.

My face scrunches at the sourness blended perfectly with the sweet, sugar-coated along with the gummies – all with this distinct earthy undertone.

Harry's eyes sparkle in the dim car light, and he takes four for himself before tucking the candies away and dusting the sugar off his palms.

His jaw oscillates as he chews, defining the razor-sharp structure of his pretty face. I swallow down my ticket of sobriety for the night, wanting to experience it heightened as he does.

He gives it the car drive for the two of us to gradually sense the effects in full, just in time for the fabricated stars.

I tuck my knees into my chest in the cradle of this leather seat, and Harry's rind-clad hand smooths down between my knees. I snicker as his touch glides down my inner thigh, treading far too close before coming to a halt on my muscle with flutters erupting through my belly.

The smile hugs my cheeks throughout the entirety of the drive in the sleepless city. And he finally pulls into the barren parking lot lit by lamp posts in front of the renowned planetarium in the dead of night.

He gives my inner thigh a subtle squeeze before his hand slips from my skin, and neglects the lack of his bliss against my buzzing skin.

I step out of the car with this satisfying weight on my veins and haze clouding my head in the most serene way possible.

"Come on, Ace," he murmurs to pull my attention to him as even the gentle spring breeze has my body reacting to its comforting caress.

I quickly walk over, and he takes my hand to lead us to the front doors of the quiet building. I glimpse over at him, noticing the heaviness to his eyelids before he lets go to unlock the doors.

I excitedly shift on my feet, unable to contain my excitement which has his green eyes flickering back to me with a stupid smile carved into his pretty face.

"Get inside, idiot," he chuckles with a tug to my hand to pull me into the pin-drop silence of the planetarium after hours.

He lifts my arm up with the grasp on my hand, and I'm so in a daze that I watch everything occur in slow motion as he smoothly hooks his arm around my neck with our hands still barely laced.