56 *

" blue-ball queen, take your fuckin' seat, baby "

---

harry styles. *

I slowly stir to the light flooding through to my retinas with the shifting upon the mattress, signaling morning with the body clock of my brain.

But the blissful sensation of gentle touches across my neck elicits a soft inhale into my system. I shift subtly with a warm frame on half-top of me, and hum at the echo of soft kisses being placed across my skin.

I manage to blink my eyes open, peeking down at a sight I could never get sick of. Her full lips puckered to my skin, slowly drawing me out of my sleep and it was working damn well.

"Hey, baby," a lopsided smile finds its way onto my cheeks with my eyelids still half-shut. I slide my hand further up the curve of her spine beneath my t-shirt on her to rub mindless circles to her warm skin.

She hums into my skin the second my other hand weaves into her hair, dragging my fingernails across her scalp while raking the dark raven strands between my fingers. I catch her amber-and-green eyes lift to glow beneath the soft, morning light.

"What are you up to?" I mumble, and her lips, I'm already craving to have on mine like a dose of necessary medicine first thing in the morning, curl up into my skin over my crescent tattoo.

Her blunt fingernails gently drag down my ribcage as her mouth descends my torso, and I sigh beneath my breath while stretching out my legs slightly under the comforter.

"What? It's only fair I get my turn after you treated me so well last night," she murmurs while peeking up at me through her dark lashes, "I mean if that's alright with you?"

This goddamn temptress within her was absolutely alluring, I don't know how she did it. Every bit of her never fails to spark the entirety of my anatomy to life, similar to the feeling of her lips on mine.

I rock my head against the pillow to shake my head subtly at the sheer thoughts of her stunning body tied up to my bed – all mine.

I tighten my grip on her hair, and she sharply inhales at the sensation. "Yeah? C'mere," I murmur, and her smirk only matches mine as her chest flushes to mine with the simple fabric of my shirt on her keeping our skin completely apart.

I blink up at her beneath the warm morning light flooding in through my skylight, and her eyes lift to ritualistically thread her fingers into my hair to comb it back.

I flicked my eyes down within an instant to the sight of the dried, dark crimson blood scabbed over the smallest of cuts on her throat. In another heartbeat, I lean up to press affection to the tiny wound to her appreciation.

The sensation of her fingernails across my scalp at this hour draws a soft hum from my chest to hers, and her eyes find mine again the second I drawback.

Fresh mint drifts off her lips, and my eyebrows softly knit together as she teases me to press her mouth, just barely to the corner of my lips.

"When did you brush your teeth?" I mutter in confusion while she kisses my cheek to have my head tilting just slightly for more.

She hums into my skin before drawing nearer to where I need her most, never failing to drag this out until I'm in pieces for her.

"I wanted to kiss you," she murmurs down to me with nothing but that adorable pride running through her.

And the confusion slips off my face to only recognize those foreign fireworks within my gut already.

I softly hum as her nose barely brushes against mine to have my teeth sinking in my bottom lip. "So kiss me, Ace," I offer her while her velvet lips brush against mine.