welcome

hi everyone!! i'm kind of new to this and i've been writing this since early december. so here you go if i ever decide to actually publish this story. and i'm so sorry if someone already did this, the idea kind of just came to mind and i ran with it.

---

here's a little teaser:

chicago's most exclusive, underground fight club – the pit – is consumed with ruthless violence, lethal drugs, twisted secrets, and charmingly wealthy members of chicago's elite criminal society.

friday nights consist of unapologetic, greedy fights with only one thing in mind: to walk out of the ring conscious.

there's no rules, no backing out, no mercy.

and there's no stopping what people will do for more power and more money.

soon enough, a new presence enters the grand scheme in dwindling hope of a new lead to finally unveil the truth to her past. and she inevitably runs into the mysteriously charming harry styles – the pit's prize-fighter.

these answers to finally revealing her broken past are closer than they seem, but they may not be quite the kind of answers she wished for. 

---

WARNING: mature content !

vulgar language, descriptive violence, drugs, alcohol, strong sexual content* (choking, spanking, degradation, spitting, gunplay, edging, threesomes ... and expect a lot more but those are the basics)

if any of that is not your niche, that's completely fine but this is just won't be the book for you.

also triggering themes of sexism, sexual abuse, sexual assault, rape, self harm, mental illnesses, and substance abuse will be present. so if you're uncomfortable or easily triggered with these topics, please don't read.

life's about living and learning, so if i get something wrong – call me tf out and hold me accountable.

---

remember this is all fiction, there's no connection to these character's real lives or them. i'm just borrowing these pretty people.

anyways here's killer instinct

cast

cast –