Threatening Message From The Dazzlings

Start from the beginning

"You're doing good, Smolder!" Raph said as Smolder was currently up in the sky while racing with Gallus. "Keep those wings up!"

Sunset then turned over to see a few stray storm clouds that were heading their way, making them confused. "Uh, Rainbow Dash, was it supposed to rain today?" Sunset Shimmer asked Rainbow Dash.

"No, I don't remember there being storm clouds here." Rainbow Dash said as she looked at the storm clouds as they were then starting to grow faster "And I don't remember storm clouds growing like that!"

The storm clouds then flew closer to Gallus and Smolder, as the storm clouds were then about to zap the two speedsters. "Gallus! Smolder! Look out!!" Sunset Shimmer shouted as the two youngsters saw the storm clouds.

The storm cloud then shot a lightning bolt that was heading towards them. "Hit the decks!!" Gallus shouted as he and Smolder then hid behind the hill and managed to avoid getting struck.

Rainbow Dash then flew over to try and get the storm cloud under control, but it then suddenly vanished, as if it was disappeared by magic of some sort.

"What the huh?" Rainbow Dash asked as she was confused.

Inside the school, most of the teachers were gathered inside the teacher's lounge, as Sunset Shimmer and Rarity were telling Twilight on what happened in their classes.

"And then the storm clouds just vanished before I could take care of them." Rainbow Dash explained. "It was almost as if they were controlled by magic."

"Whoa, that is really strange." Twilight Sparkle said as she was shocked.

"And just out of no where, someone opened a window, used a magnifying glass and melted Silverstream's necklace." Rairty explained. "And even switched out the threads."

"Maybe it was just a series of pranks?" Shinigami asked.

"A series of pretty massive pranks!" Sunset Shimmer said. "Who would do this?"

"You think maybe it was just from some mischievous students?" Fluttershy asked.

A loud scream was then heard. "That sounded like Pinkie Pie!" Spike said with concern.

The teachers then rushed over to Pinkie Pie's classroom and saw that there was a large black cake with green frosting and burnt up chocolate pudding.

"Pinkie Pie? What happened?" Twilight asked with concern.

"Me and Mikey were teaching the student how to bake a cake when a beam of magic zapped the cake, and turned it into a black fruit cake with green frosting and burnt chocolate pudding!!" Pinkie Pie said. "It's the ugliest cake I've ever seen!!"

Pinkie Pie then started bawling, with Mikey hugging Pinkie Pie to comfort her. "Okay, messing with jewelry and random storm clouds are one thing, but messing with Pinkie's baking!?!" Rainbow Dash asked with disbelief. "Now that's really crossing the line!"

"Still think it could be from some mischievous students?" Applejack asked.

"I'm afraid these pranks and from more than just mischievous students?" Princess Luna said as she frowned. "There's no doubt that these pranks belong to one school...Crystal Prep."

Everyone gasped in shock of the school's name. "Crystal Prep? I thought that place calmed down after the last few games." Discord claimed. "What could be happening?"