Jane's Redeemer

<^◇♧◇^>

-"He doesn't understand your pain."-

_____________

Her outfit was torn.. Again..

Jane figured she was never getting a new one since her mother ran off from him this time, atleast little-known facts kept her more willing, but she had to face the truth as it was more than just some fun they had together.

Sitting still as polite as she could while the man only glanced up at her with a smile, seeing the bruise on her eye as his case was strengthened with enough evidence to assume the worst, his co-host being the one to negotiate a better outcome.

-"So Ms. Aphrodite, could you tell us what happened with your father?"-

She knew too much to even breath out a word, keeping herself from tearing up again, starting to believe that all the men in the world take some sick pleasure out of women in current emotion.

"He's with his friends, other business men at the office, his office, the dark one.."

-"You mentioned the office being dark, care to add on that."-

Studying the girl's trauma as she was shaking now to the thought of being either used again or followed.

"It was too dark, that's the way the men liked it to be, so they could focus on what they desired than who they had a hold of.."

A stare from both men took her by surprise as she sat back more, feeling out of place, even though she wasn't.

-"So did he hurt you in any way?"-

Nodding in response while Evan's father only kept to his notes, sighing at the other member amongst them both.

-"I'm sorry, but without some more clear probable cause we can't just detain a family man with no hazardous background, the least we could do is take him for a few questions, perhaps have another relative to be there for you in the need of time as such."-

-"No look at her eye, there's your probable cause. She needs to get away from him, he is abusing her-"-
Arthur exclaimed with some effort on letting go of that policy.

She was begining to tear up as she leaned forwards more with slight info on how badly they need to gather quick dirt on him.

"He uses me.. Along with his condition on treating me like a king when mother is around.."