An Unexpected Visit

<^◇♧◇^>

-"You and I are alot alike, minus everything that we don't have in common."-

_______________

Stepping out into the garden while the morning air was a disease but also a saviour to him, now alone, staring out to the woods as the gravel was stepped on throught his gaze, Zara stood aside him looking out towards the same view he saw.

-"Ezgi is beginning to like you."-

Neither of them breaking their gaze while he nodded. "She is.. And I'm sorry about that.."

-"I heard you allowed her to stay."-

Starting to work his brain around why, she had began this morning journey whilst holding him hostage.

Yet there was no quest on trading him away.

"Yes, I did."

-"And may I ask why?"-

Staring him down now for a less keen start to the morning.

"Yeah well.. She needed someone to listen. That's what she told me." His sad tone showing truth to the fact that withspoke.

She went back to only staring at the empty forest just outside the gates.

"..Look, I don't want anything bad to happen to her because of me."

-"I never said for you to resign your friendship with her.. She does need to understand the real situation."-

"Which is?" Flicking his chin whilst staring down.

-"..We will see.."-

He only crooked his head as the fact that she was calm made him less difficult.

Spotting this with a sigh.

-"No harm will ever come to my daughter, that is why I need her close, so I can protect her."-

"She needs friends."

-"Your just a child, you don't understand what It means to be a parent."-

He kept his gaze lower as his questions were running low.

Feeling the breeze as the exotic flowers were starting to die out.

"Are you going to kill me?"

Waiting on a response as Zara stayed silent, opening the gate with some initiative, he was then worried.

Watching her turn into a more human form apart from the goddess she was earlier.

-

-"I'm not always a monster Evan."-

Turning his gaze to her with ease, following her out as she began walking.