False Hope

<^◇♧◇^>
"Revealing a mystery is the same as finding fish in a puddle, you never know if it was meant to be."

____________

As the wind had gone silent, the morning dew was prevailed, the sun is rising, and the clouds travel south.

He feels the warmth and opens his eyes to a sudden day and breathtaking weather, finding Jane still asleep, she was trapping his arm under her shoulder space, the cuffs numbing his wrists away. "Damn it."

His blind spot was no longer a problem, he noticed at first glance, wondering what had happened and if he was even still alive after remembering the knocks at the door, a syringe of paradise and his uneventful wake up call at what looked like midday.

From then on.. he only wanted to accept, the past was the past and it was always meant for thoughts, being left behind.

He tried on sliding his arm out and breaking free only for her to be already awake by a sudden intake of air.

-"Whadda think you're doing?"- She asks, her back already towards him.

"Do you ever get any sleep?"

-"I was, until you didn't, whatever your doing or want at this present moment and time can wait a little while longer.. I'm still not ready to get up.."-

He relaxes and acts tired,
"I was wondering what time it was."
he says convincingly, he reached forward with his hands to try and lift out his trapped binds, she was caught off guard at first but managed on calming herself, letting him do so as there was no longer any gap between them.

Checking the time oblivious to her early embarrassment, -"It's only eight? Aw I'm going back to sleep."-

She moved forward a bit, away from him as he looked at his cuffs. "My hands are numb.. do you mind?"
Trying to win her over by being annoying enough for her to comply.

-"Ughh.. alright, here."- Reaching into her pocket and reaching at the lock, nearly yelping at his tight movement against her. Composing her own judgement, he smiled as the cuffs began to loosen, his wrists were now free at last, a rush of blood down to them, his mind was now relaxed.

Rubbing at his wrists, sliding his arm out from under her weight, glancing back at the stairs for a freedom sense.

"Well I might just dander over and tak-"

She sits up with a sense of fear, -"What? Nooo..- just relax and go back to sleep."-

He thinks about countering her demand but he sees the shy, sleepy look on her face as she rubs her eye. She looked more down than last time.

"Ok I'll stay but I'm not really tired."
He blinks a few times and she sighs and gives a nod, -"Ok. But don't try anything, or the cuffs are back on,"-

She threatened but with a wink and lied back down.

He waits just a moment..

Looking at his journal, reading through his father's writings. As he does so, he found a bunch of empty pages and thinks about starting a new story, the way of continuing their work. Basing it off of today's outcome. But he decided to change a few things as he visualized a few highlights and outcomes, within an hour he wrote nothing.