The Arrival Of Amita

<^◇♧◇^>

-"I'm sure he's closer than we think, keep looking."-

______________

Springing up and out of that pit of absence in the real world, staring at the door to be closed as she laid herself to rest again, looking around and staring at the evidence.

"Oh gosh- what happened?"

She looked at the floor, it was littered with more empty bottles, and fabric.

But to be more specific.

Her clothes.

Feeling the hands of a cold sweat gripping her back, she couldn't remember what had happened, but nor could she even resist that urge to love her with everything she had to give

Feeling Ezgi against her back as she was now more pleased, feeling her pressure as there was no space between them, only passion and a dense heat.

"Good morning."

Turning to look back at her with a kiss, "Goodmorning." Feeling very strongly tied as she never wanted to let her go again, taking her arms around her again, but instead turning into Ezgi with her body, mind and passion as she knew both their minds were.

"Ooh Honey." Ezgi let out a slight giggle as then rested more into the moment, that euphoric effect taking it's place rightfully this time while Nina kept her close, feeling more of her.

"Maybe we don't have to get up just yet- you know that's what I think,"

"Well- do you have something, in mind?"

Both grinning as their breaths were colliding each time, taking her more time as she pressed down onto Ezgi's lips which she gracefully accepted, and on the contrary, returned the favour.

Rolling more with some new sounds of ecstasy, unaware of Ellie walking past as she could hear them all the same.

-"Christ- you two just never stop going at it huh?"-

______________

Pulling herself awake with little grasps on time and knowledge as it felt like deja vu.

"Weird.."

Sitting up while the air was crisp of recently finished grub and the outside world.