Accustomed Training

<^◇♧◇^>

-"She's going to be okay."-

_______________

Fixing his mind again in silence, he opens up again to the idea of being alive and well, stigmatised by his hibernating brain, he eventually woke up with something burning against his skin, staring up and ahead with his eyes shut.

The day had already started for everyone else except for him.

Peeking out one eye to see Nina still asleep, this time alot more comfy, and free, searching for the sweater she had to find it along his side of the bed, hanging on for dear life off the side of the duvet.

Finding himself in the same situation he did when Ezgi was around, but it felt different, almost like he was stuck with it rather than having a choice, Ezgi was more forgiving than her obviously, but that's just who she was and how it all unfolded...

Finding himself in the same situation he did when Ezgi was around, but it felt different, almost like he was stuck with it rather than having a choice, Ezgi was more forgiving than her obviously, but that's just who she was and how it all unfolded afterwards.

Closing his eyes for just a moment of diligence in an empty mind that had no more memories to share, currently unaware of its time.

______________

A swing downwards followed with a familiar voice while he was still glad to be dreaming a fateful nightmare.

-"C'mon, wakey, wakey - get outta bed you lazy ass."-

Sitting with his phone at his hip, watching as Nina was already up and awake, but it wasn't early at all, nearly midday.

Grabbing his attention with the smell of something delightful this time, rather than harm.

"What is that smell?"

Chasing his heart with a stick, he spun around and was amazed by the fact that she stood ready, a traumatised gal with a tea tray in hand.

-"Thought you needed some more energy, you'll be needing it for today."-

Plopping few things aside while placing the tray down, trying to be nice, which was unexpected.

"Where did this nice attitude come from.. It seems almost ancient."

-"Yeah well it won't last forever, now hurry up, I want you down in an hour, I got shit to do-"-

"Did you make this?" Sitting up to her eye level while she was at the door with some thought.

-"No. Ellie did.. Don't start feeling special to me, because you're not."-