His Advocate

<^◇♧◇^>

-"You lost your dad, I lost my mother. Sounds like a good movie plot to me."-

_______________

Taking a step forward with second thoughts, then another...

He quickly ran across the street at its crossing with no moon to illuminate his path as it was blocked out by street lamps along with porch lights.

Accessing the card and punching it into the machine, he scrubbed the pin from his mind and put it into play as he withdrawn from the ATM, taking as much as he could before it got declined

Then came heavier rain causing him to flee and the sign of flashing blues in the haze of window shields in cars and vans, making his way to the public park just outside of town with a thirst and hunger falling in on him.

"Where the hell do I go from here.."

He knew that fleeing more would only end up with him getting ahead but still probably die in the drain or a ditch, he needed to be smart, they were out for him.

He knew that she wouldn't let him go down and be never seen again unless she planned so.

His kind heart turning to a impossible trumpet that nobody knew how to play, it's beat was keeping him paranoid ontop of the situation, searching around yonder to see nothing but lamps with a yellow haze below and no more than two people out walking.

Checking his phone before realising his watch was stolen, it was just coming up to eleven o'clock at night.

"..What do I do? I can't call anyone except maybe Alice or Mike... but they could be looking for me aswell.."

With the heavy amounts of reading and watching all sorts, movies involving situations of murder mysteries and tension he was almost pleased to be in the moment but knew it had to continue, no matter the costs.

He unpacked the journal and looked at the locking style, the jem sorted with the lock was bright but only as an effect.

"This has to be kept safe.."

Pushing his own fear aside with the same mindset of a writer, he had a small plan but it wasn't going to be seen as smart or even decent.

Placing his bag on and using his phone to see six new messages along with many missed calls, he turned off his notices and focused on his heading.

Checking google maps and trying to relocate the old factory, he was being watched, hustling from the nearby shrub had his star struck, he decided on trying to keep calm but knew he would fail, turing around with a blade of his own,