𝟷𝟿...ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇssᴇs

Start from the beginning

At first Nabi was confused because she had heard such great thing about Jeonghan and his kindness and she also knows that Jeonghan is a very caring and loving person but she just couldn't figure out why he dislikes her so much. It's not like she can go ahead and talk about her concerns to Scoups either because Nabi knows that Scoups really values his frienship with Jeonghan and will most likely take his side and leave her alone. 

Jeonghan just makes her feel so insecure sometimes that Nabi really goes out of her way to avoid seeing him. Nabi doesn't know why but she feels that Jeonghan just has this gaze which makes Nabi feel as if he can glance right into her soul. 

Some moments of silence went by as the air around the three began to fill in with awkward tension, which Nabi broke by saying, "I should get going then. Enjoy your day." 

Nabi began to make her move to leave but Scoups quickly held her hand to prevent her from leaving already. 

"Wait," He said, stepping a bit more closer, as if he couldn't get any closer already. 

Scoups looked back at Jeonghan, almost as if he were making sure Jeonghan can't hear them, and said, "Let me get you a taxi."

For a moment Nabi had thought that Scoups would offer to drive her home but when she head what he said, Nabi said, "It's okay. I can just get a taxi by myself."

"I would take you home but its been a long day and we both have been talking about grabbing a drink together for a while so, " Scoups rambled on and Nabi cut him off, saying, "It's okay. It really is. You don't have to explain yourself to me. I'm not asking you to take me home. Besides, its not we both had actual plans to meet up. This is just a pure coincidence." 

Scoups looked at Nabi, studying her face, before turning around to face Jeonghan and said, "You go ahead. I'll join you in a bit." 

Jeonghan nodded wordlessly and walked away, walking past them but keeping his safe distance. 

"What are you doing?" Nabi asked, once Jeonghan was a bit away. 

"I'll wait for you until a taxi arrives, "Scoups said, taking out his phone and opening and app in it,"Let me call one for you." 

"It's okay, I can just do it myself," Nabi began to protest but Scoups cut her off and said, "Can't you just let me do this? It's not even a big deal." 

Nabi shut up after that and quietly watched as Scoups called for a prepaid taxi using an app in his phone. 

"Are you okay?" Scoups asked her. 

Nabi wondered what he was actually trying to say but nonetheless answered, "I am."

"You don't look too okay," Scoups commented, putting his phone away in his pocket, from where he had picked it out in the first place. 

Nabi sighed in such a low volume that it was hardly audible and repeated what Scoups had just stated moments earlier, "It's just been a long day."

Scoups picked up quickly that something was bothering Nabi but he wasn't sure exactly what he was. Now that he has been paying even more extra attention to Nabi lately, Scoups had realized how good of an actress Nabi really is. It had dawned to Scoups how much Nabi hides and invalidates her own feelings and how she barley ever speaks her own opinion. 

Nabi prefers to be non confrontational and would rather stay quiet and accept injustice than fight others for what is correct. 

"Well. . .you know you can talk to me anytime you want to, right?" Scoups gently reminded. 

Nabi barely glanced at Scoups and said, "I know." 

As a white taxi slowly rolled into view, Scoups nodded towards it and said, "That's your ride. Are you free this weekend?"