Lay Me Down Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

“Where have you been Lizzie?” He asked me.

“Nowhere,” I responded as my eyes flickered from him to the drugs. He eyes me suspiciously and then he caught site of what I was looking at.

“When’s the last time you had a hit?” he asked as he grabbed the needle and withdrew the liquid that had been melted.

“Trent I need to go,” I said getting up, but he grabbed me and pulled me back down.

“You want a hit?”

“No Trent I can’t.”

“Come on Lizzie, you remember how good it feels” He said grabbing my arm. I let him take it. It was like I was losing control of my body. I couldn’t stop him. I couldn’t say no. The want for drugs was taking over. He slid a rubber band up my arm and then his clammy fingers searched for my vein. I closed my eyes. What the hell was I doing? I needed to stop this. I couldn’t do this.

I felt the needle pierce my skin. I snapped my eyes open and stared at Trent. Instantly a sense of euphoria passed through my body. Gosh I had missed this! At this moment I did not want to quit. I wanted the drugs forever.

“I missed you” Trent said as he leaned over me. He pressed his lips against mine and I returned the favor. There was something else taking control of my body. I didn’t know what it was but all I knew was that it wasn’t me. He leaned away and pulled me onto his lap, I straddled him. My lips clung back to his and I kissed him deeply as pleasure roamed through my body.

His hands began to roam under my skirt and he pushed my panties aside. I heard the door open but I ignored it. I was under the influence of pleasure, but was soon stripped away.

“Lizzie what the hell are you doing?” Carter asked as he pulled me off of Trent.

“Nothing” I stated looking away. He made me face him, but I hung my head low.

“Look at me Lizzie.” I ignored him. “Look at me Lizzie!” I held my gaze up and stared him in his eyes.

“Lizzie you…why..did…fuck!”He stammered.  “You stay the fuck away from her” he yelled at Trent.

“Dude I can’t help that she wants me, pretty soon she’ll be back for good.” Trent stated. Carter grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the club and the music seemed ten times louder and the smell was more intoxicating and the room was spinning.

“Carter stop” I said as my knees began to give out. I was getting a major headache. He grabbed me as he noticed me slumping and he lifted me up into his arms.

When I thought that my ear drums were going to burst the music died down and it was replaced by the sounds of an abandoned street.

“Carter” I slurred as he carried me effortlessly. “ I’m sorry” I told him but He never said anything back and my eyelids were getting heavy and pretty soon they shut and I was lost in the darkness.

Carter’s POV

I sat outside on the front porch with Jay, it was somewhere near dawn. Ariel was asleep and so was Lizzie.