CHAPTER 186

Chapter 186: Broken Mirror 74 Will You Marry Me?

Xu Chengyan looked at the new ring in his hand, but took it off, "Don't bother."

However, He Yang had a sense of ceremony and insisted: "I want to marry."

"It's really not necessary." Xu Chengyan sighed softly, and had no choice but to say, "If I buy a ring again, I won't be able to wear it."

Xu Chengyan put the emerald ring back in the showcase and continued to pick out the cufflinks.

In the end, Xu Chengyan bought two pairs of cufflinks, and picked out a few tie clips, which were just right to match with a suit.

When I came out of the jewelry store, it was not too early.

The two came out of the store and walked towards the restaurant.

It's just that He Yang kept his face straight, because he was not in a good mood because he couldn't buy a wedding ring.

Xu Chengyan also noticed He Yang's depressed mood, got closer, took He Yang's hand, and hooked his palm with his fingertips.

He Yang still didn't speak, but he still held the hand tightly.

Dinner was at the revolving restaurant on the top floor of the commercial building, and He Yang ordered a booth.

Xu Chengyan came to the seat and looked around.

He came here once, but he was brought here by He Yang the year before last.

On the dining table is a small bottle decorative ornament with some thin rattan inserted in it.

Xu Chengyan took out a cane from the decorative bottle and played with boredom.

He Yang sat opposite, still thinking about the marriage proposal, and said, "It's better to buy the right ring and propose again."

"I proposed." Xu Chengyan made a ring out of rattan, put it on his hand to try out the size, and said, "I proposed here the year before last."

The rattan ring was just the right size, and the more Xu Chengyan looked at it, the more pleasing he felt, so he continued to wear it without taking it off.

The sapphire wedding ring is worn on the left hand, while the handmade rattan ring is worn on the right hand.

"That time doesn't count." He Yang frowned, "You didn't agree."

Xu Chengyan took a new cane and played with it in his hand, and replied, "It's all the same. Anyway, I'm married now."

"It's different." He Yang was particularly stubborn in some aspects.

Xu Chengyan raised his head and glanced at the person opposite, and still asked, "How do you calculate it?"

"The specific proposal plan has not yet been thought out." He Yang has already started to think about the proposal plan. "First follow the dating process, go shopping and eat, and then propose."

"Are you really proposing?" Xu Chengyan still couldn't understand, and continued to play with rattan, the rattan ring in his hand had already been knitted halfway.

Just as the waiter delivered the meal, Xu Chengyan put the semi-finished product aside and said, "Let's eat first."

He Yang had to temporarily put aside the topic of marriage proposal.

Xu Chengyan took the phone, sent a message to the assistant, and then began to eat.

There was quiet and soft piano music in the restaurant, Xu Chengyan held the knife and fork and slowly cut the steak, suddenly he felt reminded of the year before.