CHAPTER 132

Chapter 132: Broken Mirror 20 Try Again

Xu Chengyan didn't speak, but felt the heat falling on his face, turned his head slightly, and seemed to resist.

He Yang noticed the youth's nervousness, so he stretched out his hand to touch the youth's face and whispered to comfort: \"I like it both before and now.\"

He Yang covered the young man, rubbing his nose to the tip of his nose. He reached down with one hand again, touched the young man's body, and lifted his shirt up easily.

Xu Chengyan closed his eyes, his breathing was a little disordered, and his hands unknowingly rested on the man's shoulders.

He had just been teased by He Yang once, and now his body is still very sensitive and can't stand the stimulation.

Xu Chengyan pushed He Yang's shoulder, panted slightly, looked at the man, and said, "Don't do it."

\"Huh?\" He Yang looked over.

\"Not enough points.\"

He Yang frowned and said: \"I owe it first, then I will buy goldfish and return it to you.\"

Xu Chengyan couldn't help laughing, and said: \"I owe thousands of points, and the goldfish can't let go.\"

\"Buy a big fish tank.\" He Yang lowered his head and rubbed his head against the young man's neck, and said again: \"This time I will pay in advance, and I will prove it first.\"

After speaking, He Yang stretched out one of his hands, wanting to help the youth do it again.

However, Xu Chengyan grabbed He Yang's wrist and stopped He Yang's movements.

He Yang was stunned for a moment, but then he realized that this was the meaning of rejection.

He Yang did not continue, and said: \"Sorry.\"

After speaking, He Yang withdrew his hand and sorted out the clothes on the young man.

\"Have a good rest.\" He Yang leaned over and gently kissed the young man's forehead.

He Yang lay on the side, hugged the young man in his arms, and touched the back of his palm, intending to put the person in his arms to sleep.

Xu Chengyan still kept his eyes open, leaning on He Yang's chest, not sleepy at all.

The two were very close, Xu Chengyan could still feel the touch of his thighs, but He Yang's reaction had not subsided.

Xu Chengyan was a little lost, not knowing what he was thinking.

After a long time, Xu Chengyan whispered: \"He Yang.\"

He Yang responded casually and continued to pat the young man on the back.

And Xu Chengyan seemed to have also made a decision and moved.

He Yang also noticed the young man's small movements, so he asked: \"What's wrong?\"

Xu Chengyan didn't answer, he just moved his wrist, stretched out towards He Yang, and touched the man's suit pants.

Immediately afterwards, the metal buckle on the belt sounded, and the zipper was opened.

And the young man's hand slowly stretched in.

He Yang looked down at the person in his arms, and instantly understood what the youth meant. His voice was hoarse: \"Yanyan, don't worry about it.\"

\"Let's do it.\"Xu Chengyan was still a little uncomfortable, so he did it with his hands.

However, Xu Chengyan's movements were still a bit clumsy. It was the first time that he helped He Yang with his hands.