CHAPTER 144

Chapter 144: Broken Mirror 32 French

Xu Chengyan didn't notice He Yang's abnormality and was still chatting with the bride.

The bride asked: \"Are you here to travel?\"

\"right.\"

\"Paris is great for couples...and for weddings.\"

Xu Chengyan shook his head and said: \"It's not that fast.\"

The bride looked at He Yang on the side and noticed that He Yang's eyes were always on Xu Chengyan, so she said: \"Should it be soon?\"

Xu Chengyan just smiled and didn't answer.

The two chatted briefly in French, and the bride returned to her husband with a bouquet of flowers and continued to take pictures.

He Yang looked at the back of the bride leaving, but there was no emotional change on his face, and he asked casually: \"Have a good chat?\"

Xu Chengyan also remembered that He Yang didn't know French, so he found a reason at random: \"I just chatted about whether there is any delicious food nearby, and she recommended a few places.\"

He Yang didn't dismantle it either, he responded, took the young man's hand, and walked slowly towards the front, wandering aimlessly.

Unconsciously, the two went to a snack bar, so they went in to buy something to eat, and chose a seat by the window to sit.

Xu Chengyan was eating and looking out the window, just noticed that another couple on the opposite street came out to take a photo, and they were a same-sex couple.

The same-sex couple wore the same black suit, the slightly taller man hugged the other from behind, and the photographer kept pressing the shutter.

In addition to the husbands taking pictures, there are also many young couples who go out to go shopping, or young couples take their children out for a walk.

Xu Chengyan looked at the couples coming and going outside the window, and unknowingly, he even forgot to eat.

so good……

All have found their place.

Xu Chengyan was a little distracted for a while, sitting on the chair motionless until he heard a male voice in his ear——

\"Feast.\"

Only then did Xu Chengyan wake up and look at the person beside him.

Perhaps influenced by the romantic atmosphere on the streets of Paris, Xu Chengyan leaned towards He Yang and got closer.

He Yang also took advantage of the situation to hold one of the young man's hand, lowered his head, and his eyes fell on the back of the young man's hand.

At this time, the young man's ring finger was still empty, and he always felt that something was missing.

If you can wear a ring, it should look good.

Thinking of this, He Yang couldn't help but touch his ring finger and rubbed lightly.

He Yang touched his fingers and asked again: \"Would you like to go to the fountain to take a look later?\"

\"Okay.\" Xu Chengyan nodded in response.

The two sat in the store for a while, then got up and went out.

The fountain was on another street. When Xu Chengyan passed by, he saw a lot of tourists crowded there.

He Yang leaned over slightly and said to Xu Chengyan: \"That restaurant is not bad.\"