CHAPTER 176

Chapter 176: Broken Mirror 64 is sick

Xu Chengyan reminded: "I paid 10,000 points in advance, remember to pay it back."

He Yang responded, put his hand behind the young man's head, lowered his head and kissed his lips.

Maybe it's because the atmosphere is so good, kissing and kissing, both of them have feelings.

He Yang picked up the person by the waist, put him on the bed, and leaned over to press him.

Xu Chengyan raised his head, his fingertips tugged the sheets under him into a mess, and let out an unbearable gasp.

After the affair, Xu Chengyan couldn't help but stick to He Yang's face and ask for a kiss.

He Yang responded a little, then stretched out his hand again, intending to carry the person to clean up.

Ke Xu Chengyan still refused this time: "If you don't do it, it's fine to stay inside."

He Yang sighed softly, but patiently persuaded: "I will get sick."

"It doesn't matter once or twice." Xu Chengyan narrowed his eyes and leaned lazily against He Yang's arms.

He Yang really had no choice but to take the bear child, so he finally compromised.

And the consequences of condoning bear children are—

The bear child has a fever.

When He Yang woke up in the morning, he noticed something was wrong with the person in his arms.

The temperature on the young man's body was high, and his forehead was also hot.

He Yang touched his forehead and whispered, "Yanyan?"

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes in a daze, his head was still dizzy, he opened his mouth, his throat was hoarse, and it was difficult to make a sound.

He Yang asked, "Where are you uncomfortable?"

Xu Chengyan was still a little dazed, resting in the quilt in an unhappy state, as if he hadn't woken up yet.

He Yang got up and got out of bed, took the medicine box over, took the young man's temperature, and he really had a fever.

He Yang looked at the thermometer and frowned more and more tightly.

The weather in Nancheng has been just right recently, and it has not cooled down, and the two of them stayed together yesterday, so they won't catch a cold.

It's that the bear child has always refused to clean up these two days. He still waits for the bear child to fall asleep before picking it up to clean it up. It wasn't very timely, and he still fell ill.

The expression on He Yang's face gradually cooled down, looking at the young man on the bed, "Yanyan."

He Yang's tone was also cold.

Xu Chengyan, who was lying on the bed, also slowly woke up.

It may be that he has become more courageous recently, and he has forgotten that when He Yang became fierce, it was still a little scary.

The atmosphere in the room was very depressing. He Yang sat by the bed with a cold face. He was not in a good mood and exuded low air pressure.

Xu Chengyan looked at the man beside the bed, stretched out a hand from under the quilt, hooked He Yang's fingertips, and touched it somewhat ingratiatingly.

However, He Yang withdrew his hand and didn't answer, just lowered his head and sent a message to the private doctor.

Xu Chengyan blinked and saw that He Yang had been ignoring him, so he could only whisper, "Headache..."