CHAPTER 101

Chapter 101: ring

Xiao Cheng also held He Yang's hand, looked at He Yang, and then looked at Qin Zhou on the other side.

Qin Zhou quietly stood aside, silent.

Xiao Cheng leaned over again, holding Qin Zhou with the other hand and shaking it.

However, neither of the two adults spoke, and the atmosphere was still a little depressed.

After a long time, He Yang shouted: \"Yanyan.\"

\"Ok?\"

\"I still want to ask again, can we get to know each other again?\" He Yang's voice sounded a little hoarse.

Rediscover, rediscover.

Everything starts over.

Qin Zhou looked down at Xiao Cheng, brought Xiao Cheng over, and said unhurriedly: \"We already know each other.\"

He Yang was silent for a while before he said: \"Okay.\"

Qin Zhou raised his head again and asked: \"Do you have a cold?\"

\"Maybe.\"

He Yang was a little absent-minded and didn't care about the cold.

\"You...\" Qin Zhou wanted to say something, but it was hard to say.

In the end, Qin Zhou sighed and said, "Remember to take your medicine and wear more clothes."

\"Ok.\"

Not far away, a staff member came to remind: \"Mr. Qin Zhou, it's time for makeup.\"

Qin Zhou also said to He Yang: \"I'll take him there first.\"

Qin Zhou led Xiao Cheng towards the studio.

He Yang stood on the spot and looked at Qin Zhou's back.

He Yang didn't turn around until the figure completely disappeared from sight.

After returning to the car, He Yang closed his eyes and rested on the back of the seat.

The driver waited in the driver's seat for a while, but before He Yang could speak, he tentatively called out: \"Mr. He?\"

He Yang opened his eyes and took out a cigarette from his pocket.

However, He Yang didn't set it on fire, he just played with it in his hand.

\"go back.\"

After returning to Nancheng, He Yang went to find Yuan Lie.

He Yang came to the office and sat on a chair from morning to afternoon.

Yuan Lie had become accustomed to it, and he did not ask anything, just grading documents at his desk peacefully and arranging things in the company.

Yuan Lie read documents all day, took off his glasses, and rested on the back of his chair.

Not far away, He Yang was still looking out the window in a trance, playing with a lighter in his hand.

Yuan Lie saw it, but he still asked: \"Have you come back so soon after visiting the class?\"

He Yang looked down at the lighter in his hand and responded.

\"Is he still on the set?\" Yuan Lie said, \"If you like it, you should chase after him and accompany him more.\"

He Yang said: \"It's too disturbing.\"

Yuan Lie was a little surprised and asked: \"Are you giving up?\"