CHAPTER 180

Chapter 180: Broken mirror 68 reluctant

The two were standing on the street.

The tall man wrapped the youth in his arms and kissed lightly on the lips.

Although it was night, there were still some people passing by nearby.

Xu Chengyan was stunned for a moment, and after reacting, he pushed He Yang's shoulder slightly, and took the initiative to end the kiss, reminding: "Someone."

However, He Yang seemed to have not kissed enough yet, so he held the young man's face and gently rubbed against his face.

Xu Chengyan had no choice but to tug at the corner of the man's clothes and said, "Go back."

He Yang responded, restrained a little, and walked back with Xu Chengyan's hand.

The driver was already waiting at the intersection, and the two got into the car.

As soon as he got into the car, He Yang carried the person onto his lap and continued to kiss.

The rear **** have been raised so the driver in the front can't see anything, and the rear seats are spacious enough to do a lot of things.

He Yang put his lips together and licked and kissed slowly on it, gradually deepening.

Kissing someone you love is a beautiful thing.

He Yang hooked the tip of his tongue and kissed again and again.

Even in the middle of the breath, He Yang would still kiss the young man's face from time to time, sliding all the way down to the neck, leaving a hickey on his neck unknowingly.

He Yang seemed to be addicted to him, and he couldn't stop.

Xu Chengyan was kissed all the way, his eyes were slightly red, and his lips were swollen.

After returning to the old house, He Yang also directly took the person back to the bedroom, and then continued to ask for a kiss.

Xu Chengyan was placed on the table, with one hand resting on the edge of the table to stabilize his body, and the other hand wrapped around He Yang's shoulders, and was kissed a little emotionally.

Xu Chengyan gasped, touched He Yang and pulled his tie.

But just when he was about to unbutton He Yang's shirt, his wrist was caught.

He Yang's breathing has become rough, his dark eyes are dark and obscure, staring at the person in front of him, his voice is hoarse: "Don't do it."

He Yang put his pillow on the young man's shoulder, and touched the back of the young man's head with his palms, "I will catch a cold."

Xu Chengyan hugged He Yang's shoulder and replied, "The cold is cured."

It's just that He Yang was still worried about Xu Chengyan's body, so he really didn't dare to touch it.

Xu Chengyan was playing with He Yang's tie and couldn't help but say, "You also said that every time I hooked you, it was obviously because you finished hooking and didn't touch it."

"Yanyan." He Yang was still a little helpless, and let go of his hands a little, and sorted out the clothes on the young man's body, not planning to touch it.

Xu Chengyan looked at the person in front of him, and suddenly said, "I'm going back to the crew tomorrow."

Xu Chengyan put his arms around He Yang's neck and asked, "Are you really not going to do it on the last night?"