CHAPTER 136

Chapter 136: Broken mirror 24 Put on the ring

\"Stealing relatives?\" Xu Chengyan was taken aback and looked at He Yang.

\"Xiao Cheng is wrong.\"He Yang is very calm, not panic at all,\"It's like this for children.\"

Xiao Cheng next to him was a little anxious, \"That's right! It's obviously a steal!\"

\"Uncle Xiaoyang also stole a kiss last time! My brother is asleep!\"Xiao Cheng's two hands were still gesturing, trying to explain.

Xu Chengyan bent his eyes and looked at He Yang with a half-smile, \"Steal a kiss while I'm asleep?\"

\"No.\" He Yang still didn't admit it, got up and walked towards the sofa, touching the young man's face.

Xu Chengyan took advantage of the situation to hold the hand beside his face, and asked lazily: \"Did you kiss twice?\"

\"It was Xiao Cheng's nonsense.\"

\"I didn't talk nonsense!\"Xiao Cheng huffed and ran to the sofa,\"Last time Uncle Sheep bought a lot of snacks, and asked me not to tell my brother!\"

Xu Chengyan also remembered what happened last time, He Yang really bought a lot of snacks for Xiao Cheng.

Xu Chengyan chuckled lightly, patted Xiao Cheng's head, and said to He Yang: \"One thousand points for a kiss, two thousand points for two kisses.\"

\"Yan Yan.\" He Yang frowned, half squatted in front of the sofa, holding the young man's hand, and said: \"I didn't kiss last time, it was Xiao Cheng who accidentally misread it.\"

Xu Chengyan nodded thoughtfully, and said slowly: \"So you admit that you stole a kiss today?\"

He Yang fell silent, as a default.

Xu Chengyan looked at the man in front of him and said, \"I don't like this.\"

\"Sorry, I couldn't hold back...\" He Yang took the initiative to apologize.

Stealing relatives without permission is really bad.

\"Not next time.\" He Yang lowered his head and hid the expression on his face.

Xu Chengyan nodded and said: \"You can ask me directly.\"

\"Huh?\" He Yang raised his head, not quite sure what the young man meant.

Xu Chengyan was a little embarrassed for a while, but he said it again: \"You can ask me, don't steal your kiss.\"

Unconsciously, He Yang's hand became more and more forceful. He held that hand tightly and asked: \"Can we kiss now?\"

After saying that, He Yang got up, put one hand on the sofa, and slowly approached the young man.

Xu Chengyan met the man's gaze and didn't say anything—

No agreement, no rejection, is the default meaning.

And He Yang was getting closer and closer, his warm breath fell on the young man's face, and he was about to kiss each other.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, and when He Yang was about to kiss him, he suddenly reacted and hurriedly turned his head away.

The kiss fell on the corner of his mouth, Xu Chengyan pushed the man's shoulder and reminded: \"Xiao Cheng is still there.\"

He Yang looked to the side subconsciously, and saw Xiao Cheng squatting by the sofa, holding his face in his hands, and staring at the two adults in front of him, very excited.

A hat just happened to be placed next to it, He Yang took the hat and put it on Xiao Cheng's head, deliberately lowering the brim to block Xiao Cheng's sight.