CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31: INSOMNIA

On the seventh day of Xu Chengyan's death, Jiang Lin sent He Yang the address of the cemetery.

When He Yang received the news, he did not reply, nor did he go to the cemetery, but to Chi Yi's villa.

Chi Yi called for some models to come over, and the young men and women gathered together, and the excitement continued.

As soon as He Yang entered the villa, he was surrounded by others.

"Young Master He is finally here!"

"I've been waiting for a long time! It's time for Mr. He!"

A group of young people gathered around and chatted with He Yang.

However, the expression on He Yang's face was a little cold. He walked through the crowd and didn't care much about the people around him.

When he came to the second floor, He Yang was leaning against the railing alone with a wine glass, watching the excitement in the hall on the first floor.

A few people came down the stairs with laughter, saw He Yang on the second floor, and greeted, "Young Master He is here too! Would you like to go up and play? Chi Yi made a gaming table!"

He Yang just said lightly, "I won't go."

Those few people came over, and one of them looked around curiously and asked, "Where's the banquet?"

"Yes, I didn't see Yanyan."

"Didn't He Shao bring the banquet out?"

He Yang looked down at the wine glass in his hand and remained silent, as if he didn't intend to speak.

It just so happened that Chi Yi also went downstairs. Hearing what he just said, he replied, "Yanyan is dead."

"Ah? How did you die?" The man was surprised.

"Died in a car accident." Chi Yi waved his hand, "Don't mention dead people, bad luck."

"Okay, let's not talk." The man looked at He Yang again and couldn't help but said, "He Shaozhen doesn't go upstairs to play? Xiuzhu is also upstairs."

He Yang casually drank the red wine, and after a while, he said, "Is he too?"

"Yes, Xiuzhu will be here in the afternoon."

He Yang turned around and went upstairs.

Shen Xiuzhu was in the gambling room, sitting on the sofa holding a milk cup, covered with a blanket, and sitting quietly, like a little boy who was not familiar with the world.

It was very lively over the gaming table, He Yang didn't go there, he came to the sofa and sat beside Shen Xiuzhu.

Shen Xiuzhu saw He Yang coming, looked at the man beside him, and said slowly, "I heard Chi Yi talk about Xu Chengyan's car accident."

"My condolences." Shen Xiuzhu reached out and put his palm on the back of the man's right hand, "Aunt Ruan"

Before Shen Xiuzhu could finish speaking, He Yang interrupted: "Don't mention it."

He Yang got up a little, put the cup on the table, and took out his hand.

At the gaming table not far away, someone was watching He Yang secretly.

"Is Young Master He okay? Yanyan is dead..." a boy asked.

"What's the matter." The other person said lightly, "When his mother died, Young Master He was like nothing, but now a little lover has died, what can happen."