CHAPTER 73

Chapter 73: what to wear

And the young man in the hat has come to the man.

Qi Shao didn't ask any more questions.

After all, in their circle, it's normal to look for a substitute to find a lover or something.

Qi Shao asked again: \"Is He Shao really not coming tomorrow? It's been a long time since everyone got together.\"

He Yang just replied: \"Not necessarily.\"

After speaking, He Yang looked at the young man beside him again, \"What's wrong?\"

Qin Zhou: \"I'm going back.\"

\"I see you off.\"

He Yang turned around and sent Qin Zhou back first.

Qi Shao saw that He Yang was walking away, so he asked Shen Xiuzhu: \"Who is that person next to He Shao? He is so similar to Yan Yan...\"

\"I don't know.\"Shen Xiuzhu lowered his head slightly, hiding the emotion in his eyes, \"It seems to be some kind of star.\"

Qi Shao nodded, not paying attention.

Just a little star.

in the car.

Qin Zhou leaned on the back of the chair and closed his eyes, resting.

He Yang was beside him and asked: \"There is a party tomorrow, do you want to come over?\"

Qin Zhou frowned slightly and said slowly: \"This is your party, don't call me.\"

He Yang: \"Just to introduce you to others.\"

Qin Zhou opened his eyes and didn't make a sound.

He and He Yang are completely different living classes, and the resources and connections in their hands are completely different.

Although before, he was taken by He Yang as a substitute lover, but He Yang did bring him to make friends with many big people.

And now that he is a star, he needs such connections even more.

only……

Qin Zhou remembered that when he was taken to a party by He Yang before, someone would be angry in front of him every time.

So Qin Zhou said: \"Forget it, I won't be angry anymore.\"

Qin Zhou closed his eyes and continued to rest.

Not long after, the car stopped outside the apartment dormitory.

But just when Qin Zhou was about to get off the car, his wrist was pulled.

He Yang held the young man's hand and whispered: \"Sorry.\"

\"I won't make you angry in the future.\"

He Yang lowered his head slightly and leaned over, as if he wanted to hug.

\"Don't always apologize.\"Qin Zhou pushed the man in front of him away,\"It doesn't make any sense.\"

He Yang: \"I won't be there tomorrow night to accompany you.\"

\"Are you going to bed? Then remember to bring a condom.\"

After that, Qin Zhou got out of the car and went back to the dormitory alone.

The single apartment was still a little deserted. Qin Zhou took off his hat and went to the window to open the curtains. He saw that He Yang's car was still parked downstairs and did not leave.