CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25: PEACH STICK

Early the next day, Xu Chengyan left the hotel and went to a local tourist town.

Now is the off-season for tourism, and fewer people go out to travel.

Xu Chengyan found a homestay to stay in.

However, during the check-in information, the store owner saw that Xu Chengyan had booked a single room, and asked casually: "Are you alone? It's better to fill in the emergency contact."

After Xu Chengyan thought about it, he still filled in the name and number of Mr.

He is an orphan, has no relatives, and has no friends. Only his husband has the closest relationship with him.

After registration, Xu Chengyan went upstairs to the room and put away his luggage first.

Open the window, there is a river outside the window, and across the river is the play street, the scenery is very good.

Xu Chengyan rested in the room for a while, then went downstairs alone and slowly strolled around the town.

Walking out along the river, there are many small shops along the road.

Some sell cakes, souvenir trinkets, and fortune-telling...

Xu Chengyan looked at the fortune-telling stall, and was just about to pass by when the stall owner suddenly stopped him.

"Little handsome guy!" The stall owner of the fortune-telling booth hurriedly came over and took the opportunity to sell: "I think you look good! Would you like to do the math?"

The stall owner's voice sounded young, wearing a Taoist uniform, wearing those retro round sunglasses, and looking like a magician.

"I'm very accurate here! Don't ask for money!" The little Taoist pointed to his fortune-telling booth.

Xu Chengyan looked over, and saw the fortune-telling booth read "Marriage and career", and there were a lot of fortune-telling props on the table.

Xu Chengyan was a little curious, and said: "It's a marriage."

"Come here!" The little Taoist brought people over with great enthusiasm and let Xu Chengyan sit on the stool.

The little Taoist sat opposite, looking at Xu Chengyan's facial features seriously, "Let me see..."

"Peach blossom eyes, peach blossom mole..." The little Taoist looked at it carefully for a long time, and suddenly said: "Young handsome guy!

The little Taoist priest didn't know where to take out a lottery, "Come, come, draw a lot!"

Xu Chengyan randomly took a bamboo stick from it, glanced at the signature on it, and handed it over again.

The little Taoist took it over, and his eyes lit up: "Peach Blossom Sign!"

"Little handsome guy, has Bai Fumei been chasing you recently?" asked the little Taoist priest.

"Where did Bai Fumei come from." Xu Chengyan smiled.

"If you don't have it now, it doesn't mean you won't have it in the future!" The little Taoist slapped his thigh, "Your peach blossom lottery is good!"

The little Taoist said a lot about the cancellation, but Xu Chengyan was a little dizzy, and said: "It's a career."

"Okay!" The little Taoist took out another bamboo tube.

Xu Chengyan took out the bamboo stick and handed it over. The little Taoist looked at it and said in surprise: "It's the sign again!"