CHAPTER 88

Chapter 88: is Kiki

The person beside the bed did not respond, he leaned down slightly and whispered: \"Take medicine.\"

\"I've eaten...\" Qin Zhou resisted a little, didn't want to take medicine, and retracted into the quilt.

There was a sharp pain in his head, and Qin Zhou was still very uncomfortable. He buried his head in the quilt, closed his eyes, and prepared to go back to sleep.

He Yang didn't leave, he stretched out his fingertips, pulled the quilt down a little, and rubbed his fingertips against Qin Zhou's face.

\"Yanyan.\"He Yang frowned, slightly aggravating his tone, \"Take medicine.\"

Qin Zhou felt itchy, \"Don't touch me.\"

Qin Zhou has no strength to think about whether this is a dream or reality, he just feels uncomfortable all over his body.

He Yang was still beside the bed and asked again: \"Then do you want something to eat?\"

\"Don't eat.\" Qin Zhou shook his head and muttered: \"You go out.\"

Qin Zhou's voice sounded a little hoarse.

He Yang looked at the young man on the bed for a while, and finally got up.

Qin Zhou heard the footsteps and thought He Yang had left.

But it didn't take long for He Yang to come back.

He Yang poured hot water, \"Take the medicine first.\"

The person on the bed didn't respond and closed his eyes as if he was asleep.

He Yang shouted again: \"Yanyan?\"

Qin Zhou was a little annoyed by the shouting, \"Don't quarrel with me...\"

Qin Zhou was still very tired, and even his voice was weak.

He Yang stretched out his hand, but still picked up the person on the bed slightly, took the water cup, and put it on Qin Zhou's mouth.

Qin Zhou had no choice but to take the medicine, and then got back into the bed with his back to He Yang.

He Yang sat beside the bed and patted Qin Zhou across the quilt.

Qin Zhou was very quiet when he slept, and his body curled up into a ball, as if he had no sense of security.

Like a little hedgehog.

It is obviously too fragile, but it still has to erect spikes to guard against those who approach.

He Yang stayed by the bed for a while, and then got up when he saw that Qin Zhou was asleep.

However, when He Yang was about to leave, he heard a slight movement behind him, and when he looked back, he found that Qin Zhou had pulled the quilt down.

Qin Zhou lifted the quilt to his waist, and his upper body was exposed, which seemed to be a little hot.

He Yang frowned, but walked over and covered the quilt.

Qin Zhou was half asleep, and after noticing the man's movement, he struggled in a daze, trying to lift the quilt, \"Hot...\"

\"I have a cold.\" He Yang's attitude was very strong, and he stuffed Qin Zhou's two hands into the quilt.

Qin Zhou was still a little uncomfortable, and said: \"I'll just take a nap...\"

He Yang didn't say a word, just lay down, hugged Qin Zhou tightly across the quilt, and didn't let the other side move.