CHAPTER 121

Chapter 121: Broken Mirror 8 Take the children back

He Yang helped the children cover the quilt, sat back on the chair, took the tablet and continued reading the story, coaxing the children to sleep.

Xu Chengyan was lying on the bed. He really didn't want to listen to children's stories, so he couldn't help but say: \"Stop reading.\"

He Yang looked over and asked: \"Don't listen?\"

\"Don't listen.\" Xu Chengyan turned over, stretched out a hand from under the quilt, touched the bedside table, took the phone to check the time, and found that it was almost eleven o'clock.

But now he is not sleepy, so he clicked into Weibo and browsed the hot search.

When He Yang noticed it, he leaned over and confiscated Xu Chengyan's mobile phone, frowning: \"Don't play with your mobile phone while sleeping.\"

\"Can't fall asleep.\" Xu Chengyan opened his eyes and put one hand on the quilt.

He Yang tucked his hand into the quilt, carefully covered the quilt tightly, and said calmly: \"Then close your eyes.\"

Xu Chengyan was also a little bored, and finally closed his eyes.

He Yang was beside him, his palm rested on the young man, and he patted lightly.

The young man on the bed closed his eyes, his breathing became more and more steady, and he gradually fell asleep.

Xu Chengyan slept for a while, but when he slept until two or three in the morning, he woke up automatically.

Xu Chengyan opened his eyes, subconsciously touched his phone and checked the time, then got up and turned on the light.

The room was empty, only he was there, He Yang should have already gone back.

Xu Chengyan got out of bed and poured a glass of water at the table, feeling a little hungry again, so he turned over the bag on the table.

Fortunately, the agent bought a bag of snacks yesterday, so Xu Chengyan pulled out a bag of chocolates and sat on the chair.

And because he was alone, Xu Chengyan didn't pay much attention when eating chocolate, and the sound of tearing the packaging was loud.

Xu Chengyan ate chocolate while swiping Weibo.

Until Xu Chengyan ate more than half of the chocolate, he suddenly heard a slight movement not far away.

Xu Chengyan paused, raised his head and looked in the direction of the compartment not far away.

In the single ward, there is a small cubicle for family members to accompany the bed. Xu Chengyan stared at the cubicle, and saw the door of the cubicle open, and a figure came out.

After Xu Chengyan saw He Yang, he was slightly taken aback.

He Yang seemed to have just woken up from the bed, and his collar was a little messy, as if he was awakened.

\"I thought you weren't here...\" Xu Chengyan put down the chocolate and lowered his head slightly, like a child who was caught stealing snacks by his parents.

He Yang didn't mind being woken up, so he walked over and asked casually: \"Why did you get up?\"

\"eat something.\"

He Yang glanced at the snacks on the table and asked: \"What would you like to eat? I'll ask Uncle Wen to bring it over.\"

Xu Chengyan said quickly: \"No need, I'll just eat chocolate.\"