CHAPTER 65

Chapter 65: sick young master

The young master's face was still very pale, and when he was walking up the stairs, he seemed to have accidentally stepped on the air and fell down.

He Yang stepped forward, took advantage of the situation to support Shen Xiuzhu, and asked, "Didn't you say that you will have surgery at the end of the year?"

Shen Xiuzhu held the man's arm, raised his head, and smiled: "The doctor said that my condition is better, and I can have surgery ahead of time."

It seemed that the corridor was relatively cold, and Shen Xiuzhu was wearing only thin hospital clothes. He lowered his head and coughed a few times, looking very fragile.

He Yang said: "You go back to your room to rest first."

And just when He Yang was about to send Shen Xiuzhu back to the ward upstairs, another male voice suddenly came from the corridor.

"Mr. He, my luggage is still—"

Qin Zhou followed the sound of movement and came to the entrance of the stairs, and when he looked up, he saw He Yang and Shen Xiuzhu standing together.

The two were very close, Qin Zhou looked at the young master of the Shen family, then at He Yang, and politely said, "Mr. He, you are busy first, and I will not disturb you."

After that, Qin Zhou turned around and left.

He Yang looked at the figure of Qin Zhou leaving, and stepped forward, as if trying to stop him.

However, before He Yang could go far, he suddenly heard a violent coughing sound from behind him.

When He Yang turned his head, he saw Shen Xiuzhu lowered his head, and because of his cough, his eyes were a little red, and he looked very fragile.

The doctor on the side quickly patted Shen Xiuzhu on the back and said, "Mr. Shen, go back quickly."

He Yang also came over and said, "Go back to the room."

Shen Xiuzhu nodded with red eyes, turned around and prepared to go upstairs.

But just as Shen Xiuzhu was going upstairs, he grabbed the man's cuff.

He Yang sent Shen Xiuzhu back to the ward upstairs. Shen Xiuzhu also sat on the bed obediently and asked casually, "Is that person your friend just now?"

"Yeah." He Yang responded and saw Shen Xiuzhu reaching out to him again, so he took the thermos cup beside him and handed it over.

Shen Xiuzhu took the thermos cup and drank hot water, sighing, "He and Xu Chengyan look alike, like twins..."

He Yang didn't speak, just helped cover the quilt beside the bed and said, "Have a good rest."

Shen Xiuzhu obediently lay down in the bed and asked again, "I'm going to have an operation next week, can you come with me?"

"I don't want to do the surgery alone, and when I wake up, I can't even see my friends..." The expression on Shen Xiuzhu's face was still a little lonely.

He Yang was silent for a while and asked, "When is the surgery?"

"Next Monday." Shen Xiuzhu laughed.

"Yeah." He Yang responded, "I'll come over."

He Yang stayed by the hospital bed for a while, then got up and went to the ward area downstairs.

When He Yang found Qin Zhou, he saw Qin Zhou sitting beside the hospital bed, holding the old man's hand.