CHAPTER 174

Chapter 174: Broken Mirror 62 Clothes Are Soiled

He Yang didn't make a sound, a pair of dark eyes stared at the person in front of him, holding the opponent's wrist tightly, not letting go.

The waiter still kept a decent smile on his face, his eyes fell on the wet part of He Yang's chest, and smiled: "Sorry sir... I'll take you to the room upstairs to change clothes?"

The waiter's words are very ambiguous and full of hints.

Some people around have noticed this, and they looked over and looked at them one after another.

He Yang lowered his eyes and retracted his hand.

It's just an old-fashioned, deliberate way to seduce.

But he still got it.

"Okay." He Yang responded.

The waiter walked ahead and took He Yang to the third floor.

The third floor was very clean. The waiter came to a lounge, turned on the light, and put the wine tray aside.

He Yang entered the room and locked the door.

The waiter also heard the door lock, laughed softly, turned around and went to the locker room inside to get clothes.

There were quite a few spare dresses in the dressing room. The waiter picked two shirts. When he came out, he saw He Yang sitting alone on the sofa.

The waiter walked over and asked, "Which one do you like, sir?"

He Yang looked over, but his eyes fell on the young man's face. He didn't even look at his clothes, and replied, "It's fine."

"Okay." The waiter nodded, put his clothes aside, and looked at the man on the sofa again.

He Yang was still wearing that dirty dress, red wine stains on his chest, and his shirt was also soiled.

The waiter was half-kneeling in front of the sofa, reached out, his fingertips landed in front of the man, slowly unbuttoned his suit, and said slowly, "Sir's clothes are dirty."

The suit was unbuttoned, and the waiter went to unbutton the shirt inside.

He Yang lowered his head slightly and looked at the young man in front of him.

The youth wore a uniform black and white uniform with a small black vest on the outside and white gloves on his hands.

He Yang stretched out his hand, his palm fell on the back of the young man's neck and rubbed lightly.

The waiter had also unbuttoned his shirt, slowly raised his hand, and his fingertips slid down the man's collarbone.

He Yang has always been in the habit of exercising, so he keeps his figure very well, and his chest and abdominal muscles feel good to the touch.

The waiter touched his abdominal muscles, suddenly approached, and kissed it.

He Yang's breathing became rapid in an instant, and his palm fell on the youth's hair.

And the waiter's kiss continued to slide down and landed in the position of the suit pants.

Immediately afterwards, He Yang saw the young man nibble on the belt of his suit pants.

With a click, the metal buckle was released.

He Yang watched this scene, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, he couldn't bear it any longer, and said, "Come up."

The waiter got up obediently and sat on the man's lap with his legs apart.

He Yang also directly grabbed the back of the young man's head and kissed him.