CHAPTER 146

Chapter 146: Alternatives to Broken Mirror 34 Feast

\"public?\"

The agent continued to persuade: \"You and Mr. He are getting more and more high profile now, you can't hide it.\"

\"I'll pay attention next time.\"Xu Chengyan sighed,\"Let's buy photos.\"

Broker Reminder: \"Very expensive.\"

Xu Chengyan said directly: \"It will be deducted from my salary and I will pay.\"

The agent sighed lightly on the other end of the phone and said: \"You should discuss it with Mr. He first.\"

The phone hangs up.

Xu Chengyan looked at the phone, still thinking about the photo.

The manager also sent over the photos that the paparazzi took candidly yesterday, and there was even a candid kissing video.

Seeing that there was even a video, Xu Chengyan felt even more headache.

So when He Yang came out of the bathroom, he saw that the young man was sitting by the bed looking at his mobile phone with a gloomy expression on his face.

He Yang wiped his hair and walked over, sat beside him, and asked: \"What's wrong?\"

Xu Chengyan raised her head and said, \"The manager just called.\"

\"Ok?\"

\"Brother Fan said that the paparazzi took pictures of us yesterday, and they are still negotiating the price to buy the photos.\" Xu Chengyan had a headache and looked at the kissing photos on his mobile phone.

He Yang was beside him and saw the photos on his phone.

Although the photo is a bit blurry, it can still be seen that the two people in the photo are hugging and kissing intimately.

He Yang looked at the photos, but didn't really care, and said casually: \"If I take it, I will take it.\"

\"Buying photos is a waste of money...\" Xu Chengyan was a little unhappy, so inexplicably gave the paparazzi a large sum of money for nothing.

He Yang asked: \"How much?\"

Xu Chengyan quoted a price.

\"It's not expensive, I'll buy it.\" He Yang said, took the mobile phone from the bedside table again, and contacted the agent to buy photos.

Soon, the broker responded with a message.

[Mr. He, I just discussed it with Qin Zhou. It’s not really cost-effective to buy photos every time. Have you considered making your relationship public? 】

He Yang looked at the news, handed the phone to Xu Chengyan, and said, "We can make it public and save money."

Xu Chengyan glanced at the agent's reply, and said blankly: \"What to disclose? To disclose the relationship of the little lover?\"

\"Boyfriend relationship.\"

Xu Chengyan thought for a while, then shook his head: \"Forget it.\"

There is a huge gap between his identities and He Yang's.

He Yang did not continue to ask questions, nodded and said: \"Then buy photos this time.\"

\"Yeah.\" Xu Chengyan nodded, and when he looked at He Yang, he noticed that the ends of He Yang's hair were still wet, so he urged: \"Blow your hair first.\"

He Yang got up, brought the hair dryer over, and put the hair dryer in the hands of the young man.

Xu Chengyan also understood what He Yang meant, so he got up and stood by the bed to help He Yang blow his hair.