Concerning

(Violetta pov)

*I look at Lex as they move aside so that I can enter their room and close the door behide before looking at my direction*

Lex: "What do you need help with?"

"Well..I wanted to know if you can tell me about this book."

Lex: "Let me see it."

*I hand the book over too them as we walked to their desk and they feel the book and glared down at it*

Lex: "The aura of this book is very familiar and is also very evil..."

*They look at my directions with a serious face*

Lex: "Violetta...please tell me you  haven't used this book.."

*I grips onto my dress feeling myself starting to panic*

"I'm sorry.."

*They grabbed my shoulders tightly*

Lex: "Tell me, how did you find this book?"

"I found it in my old home deep within the forest.."

*They walks back over to the book and opens it and examines evey pages until they landed on the page that have been unlocked*

*They looked at me with a weary look*

Lex: "Is there anything else that came with the book?"

*I handled them the amulet and the key to the book as they looks at them before looking at me*

Lex: "Tell me kid, have this book been affecting your magic? And if so. How have it been affecting it?"

"It made my magic unstable and I been able to do magic I wasn't able to do before, all I was mostly able to do was control plants..."

"Now I'm able to do magic be on my ability.."

*They rub their thumb on the gem of the amulet*

Lex: "The mana once was hold in this is gone...Have you wore the amulet?"

"Yes, and at some point it was bounded  to me for a long while.."

Lex: "We'll have to deal with this later the Wedding Reception will start soon."

*They grabbed a weird bracelet and put it on my wrist*

(Bracelet)

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

Lex: "This should help keeps your magic stable, just try not to use your powers for a power okay?"

*I nods my head agreeing*

"Thank you Lex."

Lex: "Your welcome kid, now hurry up and go get ready."