Bonding with Others

(Violetta pov)

*I was in my office finishing up on some papers I had as the Mage of the palace. And soon made a short trip to my sleeping chamber too change into something more comfortable than the party dress*

(Outfit)

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

*I look at my hair as I notice it been growing rapidly that it reach to the floor while sitting and I put my hair up in a ponytail*

(Hair)

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

*With that I made way to Navier's room and knocked on the door and within seconds Laura open the door for me and I was allowed in*

*And sat on a sofa across from Navier*

Navier: "So about earlier, what was making you feel unsettled?"

*I soon was filled with fear and nervousness*

"It was his Majesty that makes me feel unsettled..."

*Navier looks at me with shock and a hint of confusion*

Navier: "What have he does too make you feel unsettled?"

"It mostly just his actions that bother me.., it's very inappropriate to me."

"Like when it was my first day here he visited me late at night, and wouldn't leave and acted odd when I was sleeping and kissed my face and left."

"And when I collapsed after the Baquest incident, I was with Rastha and her kissed my cheek while I was unconscious."

"And before you saw me in the halls he attempted to try to kiss me beside Rastha's sleeping form..."