A New Comfort

( Violetta Pov)

(Outfit)

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

*I went to see Navier to see if she was alright, I made it too her room and knocked on a door and within hearing a calm voice respond*

Navier: "Come in"

*I walked to her*

"I'm sorry if I caught you at a bad time your Majesty, I just wanted to see if you were okay."

Navier: "It's quite alright Lady Violetta."

*She gives me a reassuring smile*

*I returned it*

"If you ever like to chat to help clear your mind, I will be there for you."

*Soon the doors burst open with a happy sounded male voice*

Kosair: "Navier!"

*I turn my head to see a male version of Navier*

'Are they twins?'

Navier: "Kosair!"

*With that the two hugged*

Kosair: "Navier, your shoulders are damp."

Navier: "What are you talking about?"

Kosair: "Your shoulder is wet."

'I should leave and give them some privacy.'

*I began to slowly sneak away until her brother grab my worst causing me to turn to him*

Kosair: "Are you the Mistress that stolen my beloved sisters husband and made her upset?!..."

*He glared daggers at me, they were so sharp that they could cut my flesh*

"Heavens no! I rather die than be a whore nor to in a affair with one!"

Navier: "Kosair!, This is Lady Violetta, she is the palace mage. She came to check on me."

Kosair: "I'm deeply sorry Lady Violetta."

Navier: "Please help me open my brother's presents, Countess Eliza. Lady Violetta, please stay around just in case we run it on any problems ."

Countess Eliza: "Yes your Majesty."

"Yes your Majesty."

*I soon took a seat on a couch amd watch Navier try on a hat*

'Her brother sure do have a graceful fashion since.'

Navier: "How do I look, Kosair?"

Navier: "Kosair?"

*Soon he found out about Rastha's pregnancy Baquest and it didn't went well, but some what smooth*