Family

( Violetta Pov)

(Outfit)

( Pintrest)*I sat seated in my office making multiple healing potions and many kinds as I use this to cope my frustration*

( Pintrest)
*I sat seated in my office making multiple healing potions and many kinds as I use this to cope my frustration*

'Who would I swiftly take that woman down, without being caught nor ruining my reputation..?'

'I'll get evidence of her actions as Sovi said, but she needs to do something real big for Sovieshu to fully lose trust of her and have her gone...?'

'I'm known as the Mage like goddess, but I'm a noble and with that title won't help me with my plans.'

'Still I can happily say that I'm more liked amongst the people of this kingdom even with being from the Northern palace. '

'Higher than I think I could be, but nothing comes for free. There's always a price, but my price is gonna be losing my true self.'

*I was soon drawn out of my thoughts as Mary came rushing in with a letter and a worried looked*

"What seems to be the matter Mary?"

Mary: "It's a letter from your mother my lady."

Mary: "And there been word around that drugs been put in Lady Rastha's food."

"Is she alright?"

Mary: "I heard it wasn't nothing major and ghats they'll be alright."

*I nodded and soon Mary took her leave, as I took a seat in my chair and began to read the letter'

(Letter)

"My sweet Violet it been 12 years since I last saw you, I wish to see you again after you being kidnapped at such a young age. I heard you were a mage of the Eastern Palace, I have to say that you were always the family's prime successor, as you gain a mage license at the age of 6. I can happily say that our status have rank higher due to your older sister marriage with the Northern Emperor."

"It would be nice if you come when you can for you can be crown Princess of the North. If you wish to not stay at the Eastern Empire, your always welcome home my flower."

-Iris Oliva Ivy Tanaka

*I sat there puzzled and didn't notice Sovieshu had entered my office as he tries to get my attention but fails*

Sovieshu: "Violetta!"

*I was brought out my trance and looked at him with tired eyes*

Sovieshu: "Are you okay?..."

"Yes, just tired that's all."

*I hand him a crystal like potion that sparkles*