Beginning of the New Year Ceramony

(Violetta pov)

'Today is the day of the New Year Ceramony, me and Empress Navier have grown close.'

'Emperor Sovieshu was well still odd around me, while his mistress Rastha still try to befriend me and would have me 'hang out' with her as she calls it.'

'I don't love nor hate, what she does have nothing to do with me.
Well except to protect her, also Navier and Sovieshu.'

*As Mary gets me ready I couldn't help but look down at my green/blue-ish necklace that was now forever bond to me*

*My once (e/c) was now a green/blue-ish such as my necklace  my eyes were like clear mirrors that you can see your reflection in*

*I look in the mirror to see my outfit and hair and make-up*

(Here you go)

(Pintrest)

(Little time skip)

(Violetta pov)

*Soon it was announced that Prince Heinley of the Western kingdom had just arrived*

*Lucky I did all my research of the kingdoms so I wouldn't make a single mistake*

'The next heir in line of the throne right after his older brother who currently holds the title of King of the Western kingdom , no one could describe how handsome he was and that he was a womanizer.'

*I see him and Navier had somewhat of a moment togther, but it was still adorable was*

*There was a lot of people so, I watched a far and hide behide a door, decided to take my leave and being a creep*

(Time skip)

(Violetta pov)

*I was making my way back to my room with books in my hand  until I heard someone from behide me*

???: "Excuse me."

*I turned around too see Prince Heinley and his assistant McKenna*

*I gave a bow and stood up straight*

"Yes your Highness?"