Friends

(Violetta pov)

*It was a day away before my family and Navier and King Heinley arrive at the palace for Sovieshu and Rastha's wedding, even if I'm stuck going to the wedding at least I'll have people I actually like there instead of being alone like always*

*I wonder how the wedding will turn out, after hearing of how Sovieshu and Navier's wedding was back then, but knowing Rastha she's probably gonna throw a hissy fit and try to out due Navier once more even if she's no longer with Sovieshu*

(Outfit)

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

*I couldn't help but smile softly and close my eyes as I was on my balcony*

'Hopefully Rastha will enjoy her wedding day as victory of winning.'

'I plan to crush her spirits at the perfect moment and turn all fully against her.

*I open my eyes as the wind brush against my hair as petals flew out of it*

Mary: "Your highness, the Emperor would like to see you in his office."

*I turned to her and give her a light smile*

"Thank you, Mary."

*With that I made my way to Sovieshu's office and knocked and waited until he gave me the signal to enter, and when I did I saw two beautiful maids in his office*

*I looked at Sovieshu and tilts my head a little*

"You called for me, your Majesty?"

*He gave a nod and look me in my eyes*

Sovieshu: "It brought to my attention that you only have one lady in waiting and I decided to give you two more to give your first one a easier time."

*He motions to the maids*

Sovieshu: "Please do introduce your self to Princess Violetta."