Sister

(Violetta pov)

(Outfit)

(Pintrest)

*It been some days, having Queen Victoria here, she was surprisingly very kind towards me for some reason and also seems more skeptical of the rest of the family*

*She was like a mother figure to me, that I seemed to lack to have. It was honestly wonderful*

*One of the only other safest person here besides Magnus and Verbena*

*Currently, Queen Victoria have been asking me questions of my family life, for some reason and have asked about the marks on my skin*

Queen Victoria: "My dear, there is no need to fear, I would like to help you escape from this type of life style, that you have been force in."

"But why...? We haven't known each other for so long, and I do not wish to put my burdens upon you."

Queen Victoria: "Because I know of your  family true nature, and they pass down their mind set to generations after the next."

Queen Victoria: "Working up to become a royal through their power and looks, and would do anything to have a advantage in life."

Queens Victoria: "Even if it means killing off Family..."

*I felt the blood drain from my face from her words and felt as if I was a statue*

*I know that she was right about killing off their own family, and the twisted mind set they have, they were not just; beautiful, magical flowers....they were poisonous murders*

Queen Victoria: "But you are not like them, thanks to being separated from them at a young age."

Queen Victoria: "So I would like to take you in as my own and shelter you from thoses people, and hopefully cut off their bloodline."

"Thank you so much Queen Victoria, but how will I become free from my family? As long if they can get something out of me, they would never agree."

Queen Victoria: "I would like for you to confront your sister before anything, me and Magnus will be near if things get out of hand, okay?"

*I nodded as I felt my palms began to sweat and take a deep breath*

'Everything is going to be fine, just stay calm, and you'll be safe'

(Time skip)

(Third pov)

*Violetta approaches Wisteria, who was drinking some tea with Emperor Sebastián, once they took notice of me, they send a glare her way*

Wisteria: "What may we help you with Violetta?"

Violetta: "I was wondering if I can speak to you in private big sister.."

Wisteria: "Fine, but please do make it quick, we have to discuss the trading plans with Queen Victoria."

*With that, she got up from her seat as the younger sister began to walk in another room that no one was, as she follows*