Part 0.3 of the New Year Ceramony

(Third pov)

*The tension in the room rises and the stares that headed  towards Prince Heinley and Rastha's lady in waiting as Rastha's plan starts too fall apart*

*Lady Violetta had a fake expression on so no one would be suspicious of  her as Navier, stared realizing that Prince Heinley knew the girl was lying*

Prince Heinley: "Why did you deceive me?"

Prince Heinley: "Didn't I tell you I was looking for a precious friend?"

Prince Heinley: "Is it acceptable for a servant to deliberately fool royalty in the Eastern Empire?"

Lady in waiting: "I-I didn't mean-!"

Lady in waiting: "Umm, I..."

Prince Heinley: "However..."

Prince Heinley: "What you said wasn't a complete lie, now was it?"

Lady in waiting: "I...pardon...?"

Prince Heinley: "You did know some of the letters' contents..."

Prince Heinley: "You weren't my anonymous pen pal, but you do know the real recipient of my letters, don't you?

Prince Heinley: "Perhaps the recipient is your Master.

Prince Heinley: "Or someone your Master knows."

*He looked over at Navier without anyone noticing and look back at the girl*

*With that Rastha aproched Prince Heinley with a smile*

Rastha: "You're surprisingly perceptive, Prince Heinley."

Rastha: "From the contens of the letters, I thought you were just a flippant person."

*She had the necklace around her neck as the color of it slightly turn to a warm color*

Prince Heinley: "Lady Cheri night is your lady in waiting, yes?"

Rastha: "Yes. I'm the one you've  been looking for, your Highness."

Rastha: "I can easy prove it if you don't believe me."

*And with that Prince Heinley and Lady Violetta saw the necklace gem turn a dark crimson red*

*Lady Violetta had cover her mouth with her hands to look shocked of the turn of events, but was truly hiding a disturbing smile on her pretty face*

*While Navier stand shocked and confused at once as Prince Heinley had a dark look on his face no one could notice but you and Navier*

Prince Heinley: "...No, it's quite alright."

Prince Heinley: "I'm sure someone like you wouldn't lie about something like this."

(Time skip to the next day)

(Violetta pov)

*I was in my room with Mary getting ready for the banquet*

'He's Majesty and Navier allowed me to attend just in case a fight breaks out, I can prevent them from hurting each other or anyone. It was safer and easier than using the guards.'

(Outfit)