True

(Violetta pov)

*I awoke to birds chirping as the golden rays of sun crep through the windows, I close my eyes and started to drift  back into sleep when some minutes later there was movement on the bed*

*I open my eyes and sit up to see Verbena with a happy goofy smile on her face*

Verbena: "Goodmoring Aunty Violetta!"

"Goodmoring Verbena, is there anything I can help you with?"

Verbena: "I was wondering, if it's okay if I spend the day with you."

Verbena: "I don't have classes today and have a free schedule, but mother and father are busy with work."

*She look down as her big smile fades*

"Well I have a free schedule also, so I would love to spend the day with you Verbena."

*Her eyes  beam with joy and wrap her arms around me as I hug her back, smiling*

Verbena: "I'll let you get dress and while I go ask a maid if she can bring us breakfast."

*She hoped off the bed and dashed to the door and left*

*I couldn't  help but chuckle of her lively spirit, it was adorable*

'She's nothing like her mother, more like a free spirit.'

*I gotten up from the bed as I heard a knock on the door, I went to open it to see Mary and move to let her in and close the door behide*

"Hello Mary, how have you been?"

Mary: "I have been well, your highness, the other maids seems very tense when around your family though, for some reason. "

"Well that's my family for you."

Mary: "Everything will get better, now let's get you ready for the day."

(Time skip)

(Outfit)