Mastermind

( Violetta Pov)

*It been a couple of days since I returned to the Eastern Empire, and it had changed with Prince Heinley and McKenna left for home and Rastha trying to take down Navier*

*Navier and Sovieshu were happy to have me back, Rastha was iffy about it. People thought highly of me and with it my popularity grown*

*Rather than Rastha's and Sovieshu's love story, mine was like a tale of a long lost sweet flower princess, that I heard from the towns people*

*I was currently sitting in my office, thinking of what my mother told me, it been replaying in my mind on repeat*

'There's only three options, McKenna, Duke Ergi or Sovieshu.
If I wed McKenna then I'll get to be Navier's cousin in law, he'll be a lovely husband, but sadly we aren't that close.'

'Duke Ergi would tease me that makes flush and makes me feel safe in his arms, flirty and comfortable. But he's a womanizer, and most likely been with a ton of woman, and probably been in bed with each one of them. For heaven shake he could easily cheat on me with other women if I date him.'

'And with that leaves Sovi, 'hurray' the man who hurt Navier. But he does prefer me over that rubbish he calls a mistress, I can't blame him, every Tanaka woman in the family tree are blessed with looks of goddesses and known to make a man their's and only love them.' 

*I had a grin plaster upon my face as I stroke my chin as if I had a beard, soon a idea came too mind*

'If I chose Sovi I'll be able to take Rastha down, though it may be hard. She's pregant with his first child, people sees her as the victim easily and most likely believe a word she say. I have to give it too her, she's smart but she mostly rely on Duke Ergi.'

*I began handling the paper work I had pile up since I went away, as I kept thinking of a idea to have a advantage against Rastha*

'Sovieshu believes me over her and aware of her crimes, and trust me to watch out for her. She could do something incredibly terribly over the time and he would began to lose feelings for her as his grows only for me. Rastha could have a secret lover or have a miscarriage if she being drug again...'

'No that's too cruel, but could be very beneficial to me. I could spend time with him in secret and get even more close to him, and become the third Empress when people see that Rastha wasn't best fitted for the tittle, and have a strong love with Sovi he wouldn't dare cheat and have his children.'

'Now time to wait and play this game of chess with Rastha too see who'll come out on top.'

(Time skip)

*I was speaking to Sovi in privately in his office since Rastha is distracted by someone from her past. It was just a talk over some paper work I have done and what he'll like for me to handle
next*

*But I knew him and his assistant enjoy my company*

'She's really is blind to see I'm a threat to her.'

(Time skip)

*I been using a amulet of invisibly to keep a eye on Rastha, as I use another amulet to record her every move*

*Soon a short hair brunette approach her with freckles and a yellow-orange dress*

*I had a feeling that something is about to go down*