Growth

(Violetta pov)

*I soon woke up and sit up to see that Blueberry was gone*

*I pouted due to so and cross my arms*

'I wish we could spend more time with each other.'

'But it can't be helped, we both have very important roles in our lives.'

*I began my daily routine, and was now currently thinking how to smear Rastha's reputation*

'I won't have to do much, expect strike a nerve that people wouldn't see as me testing her patience.'

'Bonding with her enemies would anger her, befriending Lebetti just as Navier, would add more fuel to the fire.'

'Me being friends with Duke Egri definitely bothered her. Maybe she have him as a secret lover.'

'Then people would look down at her as if she was dirt that smudge on their shoe.'

'But it would be bad for Duke Egri also, she could frame him of being forceful and made her do what she did.'

'This woman is a pain to deal with.'

*Soon Mary came to help me get ready for the Debutante Ball*

(Outfit)

(Pinterest)

(Pinterest)

*Me and Mary made our way to the ball room*

*When we enter there was quite a ton of stares, but that's pretty normal for me*

*I went to go talk to Lebetti and began having  a lovely conversation with her and raise her reputation by doing so*

*We both stop talking as we heard the clank of heels comes towards us*

*Soon rumors started to spread as we turn to only be face with Rastha wearing the same dress as Lebetti*

(Rumors)