Intensions

(Violetta pov)

(Outfit)

(Pinterest)*It been days and days and now Rastha is more like by commoners side to the story of her 'parents and her love story with Sovieshu*

(Pinterest)
*It been days and days and now Rastha is more like by commoners side to the story of her 'parents and her love story with Sovieshu*

*I know she area me as a target and will do everything in her power to get rid of me or make others hate me*

*But She can't her rid of me, due to the fact of being forced to be a mistress of Sovi*

*I have to survive her wrath, I fear this power will go to her head, and that she'll make anything curropted for her selfish needs*

*With all the madness building up it makes me realize how lonly it is*

*I was unable to reach; Navier, Heinley, McKenna and Duke Egri do to Sovi having more gurads watching over me*

*I only been able to speak to mostly Sovi, which is better that speaking with the snow rat*

*Now He is back to visting me at night which is quite odd*

*I set seared at my my desk crossing my arms with a irritated expression*

'I feel like I've been dishonored by becoming his mistress'

'I'm a princess and they decided to lower me down as a mistress.'

*I let out a sigh and began my work, while in thought*

'He puts more at risk with Rastha as empress, and he seems to want Navier back.'

'I'd could be because of the fact Rastha still lack the most important parts of bring an express.'

'And most nobles would stab each in the back with the chance is given.'

'Even she must've learn that by now...'

'Perhaps he believes I'm more suited for it than Rastha and that he could benefit from it.'