Her

(Violetta pov)

*It has been some days, since Magnus helped me, but now recently Wisteria have been more and more ruthless on the matter of hurting me*

*There's nothing in my power, that I can do about it, she's the Empress and could easy lie and they'll believe it*

*And I was used to this, its not like this is her first time doing so*

*With all Mary was wery for my well being, which makes me have to calm her down*

*But even I was worry for my own we being; with all the scratches, bruises, puffy scratches she left on me*

(Outfit)

(Pintrest)

(Pintrest)

*Currently I was speaking with Magnus in his bed chambers, while he tells me of many different ways we could expose Wisteria and save me from being banished from the place I was born in*

Magnus: "We need a way for you and Wisteria to be in the same room and have her not knowing Sebastián can hear her."

"She would never stay in the same room as me."

"I rather not see what she would do to me, if we were stuck together.."

Magnus: "You need to stand up for yourself, and stop letting your family push you around to do every little thing they say to do."

"How they have a very high advantage over me? And could have me framed and kill with ease."

Magnus: "Your a princess, I know you may become a empress one day, but you'll never be a true royal regardless of the way you let others treat you."

"How am I gonna to do that? My sister is well known for her acting and can easily swau anyone."

Magnus: "A allied of ours will be coming soon to discuss our plans trading."

Magnus: "They are a friend of mine, and I'm the only reason they trade goods with us."

"Can you tell me more of them, please?"