Stand Off

(Violetta pov)

(Outfit)

(Pintrest)

*I waited outside for Navier and look to see Prince Heinley coming my way*

"I'm guessing your waiting for Navier as well."

Prince Heinley: "Yes, may I ask why are you waiting for her?"

"Well Sovieshu been jealous lately because Navier have became close to you and Grand Duke Kaufman, and have been on her tail saying she likes foreigners."

"So I'm here with a excuse to prevent Sovieshu from ruining her day."

Prince Heinley: "Does he allow you to say his name?"

"Yes, only because he want another affair of a affair, but I refuse to be his whore, it would make a mockery of me."

"And plus I want him in his own frame so I can see you and Navier get married one day."

*I proudly place my hands on my hips and imagine their wedding day*

Prince Heinley: "Your really supportive of me and my Queen being together, may I ask why?"

"It's quite obvious as I said before, I want her to be happier and have a better life and for her to be relived of her petty husband's  affairs."

*With that he gave a chuckle*

Prince Heinley: "Nice to know that your a threat."

*Soon Navier came out and Prince Heinley amd her began to speak, and walk as I follow from behide 5 feet away to not be a third wheel*

*Soon Grand Duke Kaufman came and he and Prince Heinley had a bit of a problem but like away McKenna came to the rescue as away and took him away*

(Third pov)

Grand Duke Kaufman: "Are you close to Prince Heinley?

Navier: "I think he is an incredible person."