Bitter Sweet

(Rastha pov)

'Everything have been going my way! My hard work will soon pay off and I'll will be crown empress and no one will be in the way.'

*I couldn't help but wonder why Violetta won't leave, she has her family again so why won't she go away?!*

*But I suppose she could be at use to me, she can raise my status by befriending a princess of a strong nation*

'But she isn't as navie as I thought she'll be...'

'She was able to woo everyone here because; "she is just a innocent flower princess who is not violent".'

'What does she have that Rastha don't?'

*I turn to Viscountess Verdi and have her a smile*

"Vicountess Verdi, may I ask you a question?"

Viscountess Verdi: "Of course, Lady Rastha."

"What do you think of Princess Violetta?"

*She hold her chin as she thinks*

Viscountess Verdi: "I say she seems to understand her role as a princess giving the time since she was crowned. There is not much I can go by, since I only hear of her And never met her."

"Oh.."

*I hugged my teddy bear and began to think to myself*

'I could just kick her out When I'm empress and soil her reputation it blackmail her...Is there anyway to blackmail someone who spent most of their life in the woods..?'

'Perhaps something of her family, but it could cause a war and would not be the best of ideas...'

'But it's either she is with me it against ME.'

'Maybe the empress turn her on me since she is so young and trusting to others....'

'She will learn one way or another if she dare get in Rastha's way.'

(Sovieshu pov)

"Navier what?!"

"The Queen of the Western Kingdom?"

???: "That's right. Apparently she's staying at the palace."

'How...'

'How could she become the Queen of another nation so soon?'

'I know she was angry...'

'...But how could she do such a thing?!"

'That letter! It might have had something written in secret code.'

'It might have given me a clue as to when they became interested in each other and What they agreeded to do it.'

'If onlyl I hadn't burned it back then!'

'Wait..what if they weren't only communicating through one direction....'

*A image of the (h/c)-nette and the letters came to mind*

'She was a part of it!'