My love

(Violetta pov)

*It has been some days later in and I'm began to full with doubt in my plans*

*I was currently sitting in my office at my desk, with piles of papers on the table, I haven't been able to sleep with all the stress of*

* Rastha's popularity grown with commoners but not with the nobles*

*Nobles have to play pretend and have to play nice sometime with their enemy until their down fall*

*I was able to found out that Rastha's real parents were theifs and sold her at a young age*

*But I didn't have the proof I needed to expose her and block get way and that child's of being called royals*

*It took a lot of time and a strong urge to uncover that Navier and Sovishu is possibly unable to have children*

*It have to be true for both, but it can go either way which leave a much bigger question at foot*

'Who really is the father of Rastha's child...?'

'She's a crook but she seems to really love Sovi.'

'But then, the idiot believes Egri is in love with her. So maybe he's the father.'

'But would he of all people lower his standard enough to be with Rastha?'

'But he's the only man that's around her constantly, even more than Sovieshu.'

But I wonder even if I has proof of Rastha being a real slave, and having crooks as parents. What stops Sick for hunting down whom ever link this infomation*

'He would surly see me as a traitor and try to have me beheaded

*My family would disown me to save themselves, My sister does not care got me what so ever and would have been pleased with it*

'So...is Navier all I have close enough to consider family..while My own real family only use me just to benefit themselves...'

*I rest my head down in my arms and began to try to clear my aching mind until someone came in unannounced*

Sovieshu: "Violetta we need to talk."

*I let out a sigh*

'Did he really have to come at the time I'm at my weakest state of mind...?'

*I wasn't in the moos for this, not could I act happy or actually be joyful*

'This is all the shut Navier had to deal with, how in the world is she still mentally okay?'

*Sovieshu kept talking to me sternly and I had enough and finally looked up at him*

(Third pov)

*The (h/c)-nette looked at the older man as the dark bags under her eyes showed and she slightly messy hair*

*The Dark-nette's stern expression soon change into a worried one as he saw sadness that hide in the young woman's eyes*

Violetta: "What can I help you with Sovi...?"

Sovieshu: "Violetta have you been taking care of yourself?"

*She have him a sluggish missed almost half listening*

*He let out a sigh as he walked over and rub his thumb aginst her cheek*

*He looked around the office to see a bunch of paper work that have been finsh*

Sovieshu: "Your last in waiting was correct about you over working yourself once more."

*He picked the Princess up who seemed to have relaxed in his touch and lay her head in his cheat*

*He let out a soft chuckle as he looks down at her*

Sovieshu: "This reminds me of how we met."

Sovieshu: "I'll admit, I'm quite lucky to have YOU in my life."

*With that he carries her to her bed chamber and lay her down and remove the heels from her foot and put her under the covers*

Sovieshu: "Its sun fall, you need a break, my flower."

*He kiss her head as she looks at him druken with sleepiness*

Sovieshu: "Goodnight my presious flower."

*The flower like princess smile as her world's slurred like a drink men*

Violetta: "Night...night.."

*The Dark-nette chuckle before turning the lights out and picking the door behind as he leave*

*The young woman clean her forehead*

"Eww...."

*And soon passed out from lack of sleep*

(Time Skip)

(Third pov)

*The bluenette flown in to the balcony in his vied form and transform back before entering*

*He put on his black cloak and walked over to the sleeping princess and smile as he loss her cheek*

*The (h/c)-nette shifted and her eyes soon glitter open and land on the smoking bluenette in front of her*

*She sit up as he set beside her*

Violetta: "McKenna, I missed you."

*Giving him a warm hug that he returned*

McKenna: "I missed you too, m'lady."

Violetta: "How have everything been, at the western palace?"

*He let out a sigh and rest his head in on the young lady's shoulder*

McKenna: "It been quite stressful with the wedding planning, slight rivialy with last Navier and the former queen, and that Brimley haven't told Navier that he is Queen."

*The young princess rubbed his back and have a soft smile*

Violetta: "Everything will be better in time my love."

McKenna: "Thank you for your words of comfort, I can always at least have peace with you."

McKenna: "If you don't mind me asking, how are everything going for you?"

*The princess let out a huff and pulls the bluenette's back to her cheat as she strokes his soft long hair*

Violetta: "Its beginning to become my breaking point my love.."

"I feel more stress with my family situation, and the sliver rat and the black cat."

Violetta: "I wouldn't be lying that I wish I was able to love in peace, with no more people only expecting the best of me and for me to be absolutely perfect for them."

*The bluenette rose up and picked up the (h/c)-nette and sits down and place her on his lap and holds her hands*

McKenna: "M'lady, I promise till the day comes, that I will take you away from them and so you'll no longer love in pain of having no flaws."

McKenna: "I want to see you happy and no longer force to be what others want you to be."

McKenna: "Would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?"

*Sunflowers bloomed on the Princess head as she smiled and hold his hand*

"I would be honor to my blue knight in shiny armor."

*They both shared a tender kiss and began to talk for the rest of the night until both of them fall asleep*