Twist and Turns

(Violetta pov)

*I have been in my bed room resting so I can stay awake at night longer*

*Sovieshu have been visting me, making sure I was actually taking care of myself*

*I didn't even care I was just so happy I couldn't contain it*

*I has a huge smile on my face and was giggling to myself as I read my book and was remembering the time that I put McKenna's hair up in pig tails, it was funny but he did look dashing as always*

*I was enjoying my quiet time while in my thoughts until I heard a knock at the door, which made me confused*

'Mary already have me my letters, Sovieshu is too busy being petty about Navier, Rastha was scamming everyone.'

'Then who could it be?'

*I sigh and sit up and look at the door*

"Come in."

*The door open to reveal duke egri, who walked in and close the door and hand violets in a beautiful golden-ish yellow vase safe in his arms*

'What in the-'

Duke Egri: "Hello Violetta, it been a while haven't it?"

"Indeed it have, how may I help you?"

*He just laughed, while I tilt my head at him*

Duke Egri: "Violetta, there's no need to be so formal, we're friends are we not?"

"We are."

Duke Egri: "See, no need."

"I'm just used to it, sorry."

Duke Egri: "No worries. Oh, by the way, your love bird asked me to five you these."

*He handed the vase violets to me which I carefully hold*

"Thanks very sweet of him."

*I could help but smile, while he chuckles and sit beside me*

Duke Egri: "If you don't mind me asking, when's the wedding?~"

*Warm mom visable blush run to my face, hearing it up*

"I-but we're not engaged yet."

Duke Egri: "Yes, but when you two do you better invite me to the wedding."

*He gave a smile in which I returned*

"Of course, you'll be invited Egri."
*We both continue to chat until the door open to reveal Sovieshu, as soon his eyes land on Egrivhe flared and walked towards us*

Sovieshu: "Duke Egri why are you in Princess Violetta's room?"

Duke Egri: "I was given permission from he to be allowed in."

Duke Egri: "Why are you, the Emperor vist her out of the blue?"

Duke Egri: "She could've been changing."

*With that Egri stands up while Sovieshu's face darken*

*Egri rolled his eyes without Sovieshu knowing and hugged me and slip a more in my hands*

Duke Egri: "It seems I over stayed my welcome, I talk with you later Violetta."

*He pars my head with a smile*

Duke Egri: "Rest well."

*With that he left, closing the door behind him*

*I looked down at the note in hand and tilt my head, while Sovieshu stormed over*